• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
$149? And that's at the outlet you serious

Supposed to be a factory outlet exclusive also.

You would expect a lower price at a outlet. But as already mentioned, new releases are full price.

I always see new retros at the outlet. You expect a lower price, then you walk towards the show wall and see the full retail price still. Lol

What outlet is that
I guess it's the Nike outlet in Ellenton, FL. As he mentioned.

These are up on NDC now. But not the multi or Wanda pair. 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/zoom-kd-9-elite-mens-basketball-shoe/pid-11391433/pgid-12018101

sick.gif

Last edited:
Copped a pair of Elites from the summer pack - wanted to go with the multis originally but wasnt a big fan of them in person.

These are a pain to get your foot in to, and they do run a little narrow but I needed to go down half a size for length. Midfoot support is great, they feel really nice on my feet. Cant wait to play in them

Edit: any tips for keeping white shoes clean without spending big money? Haha

View media item 2439858

Last edited:
Yeah definitely have to size down.. do you think it will be the same as the kd x? I got the aunt pearls and after wearing and hooping in them I ended up with blisters because they were big and my feet was sliding ..

Copped a pair of Elites from the summer pack - wanted to go with the multis originally but wasnt a big fan of them in person.

These are a pain to get your foot in to, and they do run a little narrow but I needed to go down half a size for length. Midfoot support is great, they feel really nice on my feet. Cant wait to play in them

View media item 2439858
Invest in the reshoevn8r laundry system, that's how I keep my kicks super clean and new

The Nike factory store did have the KD 9 elite multi. I called and I am going tomorrow. Hopefully they'll still have size.

I'll call again tomorrow before I make the trek over there.

Damian Jones was wearing the KD 9 elite multi, I saw it when he was sitting on the bench since he didn't play in the game. Lol

View media item 2439858

Just a short review on these. Played 6 of 9 games in these over the weekend during a comp, alternating between my CE low pk

Fit and lockdown were 10/10 and theyre really light which was a nice feeling.
Traction was very solid but the courts were clean, we'll see how they go when its dusty
Cushion wasn't something that was really noticeable at first, but it just does everything really well and i cant fault it - very responsive and my knees arent hurting too much after so many games haha

I think most of the complaints of these come from widefooters or people not getting the right size which ruins the rest of the shoe imo

Just a short review on these. Played 6 of 9 games in these over the weekend during a comp, alternating between my CE low pk

Traction was very solid but the courts were clean, we'll see how they go when its dusty
Cushion wasn't something that was really noticeable at first, but it just does everything really well and i cant fault it - very responsive and my knees arent hurting too much after so many games haha

I think most of the complaints of these come from widefooters or people not getting the right size which ruins the rest of the shoe imo
How would you compare the two shoes, I balled in both and prefer the feel of the cushioning in the KD 9s but the impact protection is superior in the CE lows tbh

How would you compare the two shoes, I balled in both and prefer the feel of the cushioning in the KD 9s but the impact protection is superior in the CE lows tbh

100% agree dude. KD9s zoom feels very natural under your foot which i think was the most surprising thing about it

Curious if you thought the regular 9 had good lockdown?

Great Mall Milpitas Nike got them too

****. I drove all the way to Saratoga from your tip. Lol.

I would have went there but I called them on Thursday and didn't have in stock.

Appreciate the help tho. They just have the multi pair of multi and Wanda? I'm gonna hit up Nike chat to find me a pair locally of the Wanda.

****. I drove all the way to Saratoga from your tip. Lol.

I would have went there but I called them on Thursday and didn't have in stock.

Appreciate the help tho. They just have the multi pair of multi and Wanda? I'm gonna hit up Nike chat to find me a pair locally of the Wanda.

MC only. I found out today myself.

Back
Top Bottom