Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I went on Nike Chat to locate the Wanda, no help at all.

Only gave me info of the grey/orange/black pair that released on the 19th. lol.

Ian Clark PE
smokin.gif

*FIRE EMOJI*

I wonder if those were suppose to be the black/tour yellow/blue fury pair instead of the Flip the Switch. FTS was suppose to be the Finals shoe but since the X comes out already they went away from it to promote the X instead.

View media item 2445515

My Zoom popped on my Elites in the middle of a defensive cut. The only thing is, it popped on the visible part of the Zoom unit and not through the Sole like most of you are complaining about. It looks like the force of the cut pinched the bag and it gave out. I made a claim with Nike so hopefully they send me a voucher. By the looks of it, it kinda looks like I cut the bag myself using a knife which absolutely wasn't the case at all. If Nike denies my claim I'm going to be pissed because it's basically a waste of $150+.... and the KD's are my favorite hooping shoe right now, aside from the Hardens.

Welp, you just talked me out of copping the black and orange elites [emoji]128560[/emoji]

I wouldn't let my story stop you from copping the Elites, they're a great hooping shoe overall... for what it's worth, I also hoop in the Gold Medal KD9's and the Zoom is still intact, I've put in way more hours on the court in those compared to the Elites.

Wanda's and other pairs up on solestory.se for 40% off use code midseasonsale

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanda's and other pairs up on solestory.se for 40% off use code midseasonsale

Good deal. But I am wondering if there will be custom fees!

In their description it says they might have it. It doesn't say if it's under a certain amount where you get charged.

Like if you buy from END. $800 and under value and the items have no custom fees. I don't know if it's the same for sole story.

Good deal. But I am wondering if there will be custom fees!

In their description it says they might have it. It doesn't say if it's under a certain amount where you get charged.

Like if you buy from END. $800 and under value and the items have no custom fees. I don't know if it's the same for sole story.

$800 is the threashold across all stores when buying from Europe to the US. The store doesnt charge customs. What the stores do charge is a VAT tax which we in the US shouldnt pay, but some shops still make you pay it.

Back
Top Bottom