Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Where did you find the information about the pricing?

If this is true. Smh Nike. Advertising the lower price, but then putting the "limited" label on them...

I really hate Nike so much for making them $200 thats ridiculous. Might just have to get Olympics or skip em altogether :smh:

limited and maybe the hype that he wore them in the playoffs

Yeah what im thinkin pretty much. Because its not like these have full zoom and the rest dont or has flyknit and the others are EM.

Nothing to differentiate them besides color and when he played in them

I mean I'm just complaining....I'm still gonna cop and just eat that extra $50
laugh.gif

View media item 2067977I have stated this many times..it's the DC PREHEAT 9....he is from dc but he is going to knicks,u figure out the rest,multi will be scarce also..usa will be great and the black non multis....#thankmelater

*i also said they would be 220..

Last edited:
^
so why are those on the ftl europe release calendar then??? 

Dont pay no mind to that dude. He only. shows up after someone has posted info from elsewhere then starts chiming in

Theyre on FTL usa calendar as well but i guess only NYC and DC residents can cop off the site

As a new yorker, I'm not listening to a guy who thinks KD would waste the rest of his career as a Knick.

View media item 2068035
2 CITIES...245 PAIR WORLWIDE...48 PER CITY..DO THE MATH KNOW IT ALLS....my info comes from not one person do your research and go back,people use my info,even sneakerbardetroit.com and sneakernews...nobody has any info in the usa but me and rmnbilliams, i told you about the wtkd8 too b4 hand

Last edited:
2 CITIES...245 PAIR WORLWIDE...48 PER CITY..DO THE MATH KNOW IT ALLS....my info comes from not one person do your research and go back,people use my info,even sneakerbardetroit.com and sneakernews...nobody has any info in the usa but me and rmnbilliams, i told you about the wtkd8 too b4 hand

What grade are you in?

This ... actin like the WTKD8 was a surprise. How many years has nike done a what the? release for Kobe, Bron, KD

Last edited:
what did u tell us about the WTKD? that it was coming? wow thats some amazing info a blind man coulda seen that coming

View media item 2068035

Which city gets the other .104166667 pair?

Back
Top Bottom