• 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There not on eu Nike release calendar
frown.gif
. They should be on footlocker EU for less than £150 tbh

Seen NikeStoreEurope reply to a couple dudes saying they release on 20/6, so should be good!
This! I saw at least three replies where they stated 20/6 for the online release.

I guess they are not announcing it yet, because they hope to move more KD8 What The today 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
pre heats are a pass. probably the USAs and the black/multis if they're real, and i'll call it a day.

I like the black/red ones...In need of a review. I'm skeptical, so for those who do buy a pair for hoop, I'll be looking for pros and cons!

TIA!

Has nike announced anything really though it would be today and not tomorrow because idk if they want to take away from LeBron & co.

Has nike announced anything really though it would be today and not tomorrow because idk if they want to take away from LeBron & co.

A media event is scheduled for Austin on June 20 and 21 for Leo chang and KD to unveil and Q&A. I'm headed down tomorrow night. Figure that will be the sign for retail to open up.

Last edited:
Anyone knows if Pre heat will release tomorrow on Nike EU? Footlocker EU has them on their launcher.

And any clue of the retail € in EU?

Back
Top Bottom