Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I missed half of those things, must've been in some other threads. 
laugh.gif

Just replying to a few responses I had. The ankle rolling exercises literally include keeping your leg dead straight and elevated and gradually increasing the size / rotation of doing rolling circles on just the ankle joint. Both clockwise and counter clockwise.

This might not be for everybody and I'm no physio so please don't do this and injure yourself. The reason I had to do it was because my ligaments were reconstructed and needed to become stretchy and elastic again after being confined in the boot / cast for so long.

Other than that you can just google ankle strengthening exercises. There aren't that many. And the best thing you can do is just take it slowly doing swimming cycling etc. Hard resistance exercises that aren't putting too much stress on the joint like running in a pool helped for me and jumping in a pool lol.

Monday is gunna be sweeeeeeet can't wait for these to drop and everyone see what a great shoe it is. I went .5 up in size (sounds weird I know but my feet are hella wide. So my size is like 9 in width and 8.5 in length. UK size. So I went with the 9 due to the KD 8 being like a vice.
thanks! repped. The otherpedic has me doing calf raises type motions but with my ankle in the air. but that swelling/puffiness has me worried.  it's a pain in the *** taking off those elite socks. lol

Where are all the EU guys copping from? Just FTL? Luckily I managed to secure 2 pairs already and they are on there way.

And also @spacekid9 I didn't wear socks for a long *** time lol. Literally lived in sliders and luckily I don't have much scar tissue or a weird *** lump anymore, I think the lump is or was usually just a blood swelling haematoma type thing. That disappears after a while. View media item 2071996

So off topic, sorry fellas!!

WTF is a "sneakerheavan"?  And why does someone, a teacher with a master's degree, 20th grade reading level, his own business, gives Leo Chang designer tips, and buddies with KD still write like a 3 year old?  Apologies to all the 3 year olds who may have been offended by that statement...

WTF is a "sneakerheavan"?  And why does someone, a teacher with a master's degree, 20th grade reading level, his own business, gives Leo Chang designer tips, and buddies with KD still write like a 3 year old?  Apologies to all the 3 year olds who may have been offended by that statement...

View media item 2072014

The real question is

Why are yall still entertaining the dude?

We ALL see that he's not a credible source by any means, yet u all still quote this dude and respond to the BS

Its simple, BLOCK the guy and wait for real info from either NY757 or Nike or another credible source

But jeez, the constant mentioning and giving the guy some life still is just obsurd

Just give him the

View media item 2072199

treatment and move on

So the only concrete information we have right now is that the Choke greys release on 6/20.

Got it.

Guys can someone tell me which websites are selling the pre heats? I live in florida and none of the house of hoops has these. Besides snkrs and nike.com, where can i buy these? Also, do i need a bot for this release?

Guys can someone tell me which websites are selling the pre heats? I live in florida and none of the house of hoops has these. Besides snkrs and nike.com, where can i buy these? Also, do i need a bot for this release?
Footlocker tweeted earlier today they'll be available online too.

Last edited:
Are they for sure releasing on ID on 6/20? When the pre-heat 6's came out, did they hit ID the same day?

It usually says when the shoe is on the NDC release calendar that it will also be available on iD on a certain date. Gotta wait for them to hit the calendar. I noticed Nike BBall has been tweeting about previous KD models so they're probably getting ready to put the info up soon.

I wish the preheat were a darker shade of grey. They look a lil too girly in some of the pics. I will have to see them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom