Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The tongue and onesie make it what it is. And as a performance shoe. It's on point.

Today I'm doing 2 foot take offs ingame and I'm having no slippage, I'm eurostepping - no heel or side slippage. And other than the Kobe 5 & 9. I usually have slippage or ankle rolling from most lower cut shoes.

I've had my left ankle ligaments completely reconstructed and I feel 100% safe and still agile in these without a brace on

The tongue and onesie make it what it is. And as a performance shoe. It's on point.

Today I'm doing 2 foot take offs ingame and I'm having no slippage, I'm eurostepping - no heel or side slippage. And other than the Kobe 5 & 9. I usually have slippage or ankle rolling from most lower cut shoes.

I've had my left ankle ligaments completely reconstructed and I feel 100% safe and still agile in these without a brace on
What was the surgery and post-treatment therapy like?

I had ATFL Surgery and now have a bridge connecting the ligaments together as the damage was too severe to simply pop them back together. The post surgery rehab was 9 months of ******** ankle rolling and strengthening my legs to get back used to being on it. (swimming cycling walking) no running.

was in a full cast for 8 weeks after the surgery and then some robo cop protective boot for another 2 months when outside the house.

It's better now, hasn't rolled once and I was scared in these KDs at first because who the hell thinks a one piece flyknit boootie is gunna be supportive. Especially with a air max full length sole. But hell its great lol one of the best shoes if not the best I've balled in

Sorry giant essay fellas

I had ATFL Surgery and now have a bridge connecting the ligaments together as the damage was too severe to simply pop them back together. The post surgery rehab was 9 months of ******** ankle rolling and strengthening my legs to get back used to being on it. (swimming cycling walking) no running.

was in a full cast for 8 weeks after the surgery and then some robo cop protective boot for another 2 months when outside the house.

It's better now, hasn't rolled once and I was scared in these KDs at first because who the hell thinks a one piece flyknit boootie is gunna be supportive. Especially with a air max full length sole. But hell its great lol one of the best shoes if not the best I've balled in

Sorry giant essay fellas
what kind of ankle rolling exercises? i had a partial tear..didn't have surgery but i had to wear the boot. i just got off the walking boot..

is your ankle still a little fat compared to the other? i hear that is kind of permanent. 

Sorry giant essay fellas
what kind of ankle rolling exercises? i had a partial tear..didn't have surgery but i had to wear the boot. i just got off the walking boot..

is your ankle still a little fat compared to the other? i hear that is kind of permanent. 
Word i need to strengthen my ankls that i twisted playing soccer

Leo Chang also created the KD8, KD8 Elite 8 including the "big bird" one. Just because it is ahead of its time doesn't mean its goong to sell. He definitely hit it out of the park on the KD9 but definitely failed on the KD8. He is not a genius.

No colourway other than Wolf Grey has been scheduled for release on 20th.

20th - Wolf Grey.
20th - ID? (maybe the black / multi option)
27th - USA
2nd - Black / White.

Good to hear you're back on the court! How do you feel about the shoe size wise? TTS or half down?

Looks like FTL made a mistake woth the map, their logo is showing up in other states besides NY & DMV area
So we've established that spelling, grammar, and geography aren't his strong suits 
laugh.gif

Sorry giant essay fellas
have to look into ankle rolling. sprained mine playing in some Lillard 2's and the insole was super slippery combined with Stance socks.

So we've established that spelling, grammar, and geography aren't his strong suits :lol:
[/quote?

Shouldn't this have been obvious when it took him 20 years to complete 12 years of grade school lol.... and to add insult to injury, math apparently wasnt a strong suit either...lol lol

Just replying to a few responses I had. The ankle rolling exercises literally include keeping your leg dead straight and elevated and gradually increasing the size / rotation of doing rolling circles on just the ankle joint. Both clockwise and counter clockwise.

This might not be for everybody and I'm no physio so please don't do this and injure yourself. The reason I had to do it was because my ligaments were reconstructed and needed to become stretchy and elastic again after being confined in the boot / cast for so long.

Other than that you can just google ankle strengthening exercises. There aren't that many. And the best thing you can do is just take it slowly doing swimming cycling etc. Hard resistance exercises that aren't putting too much stress on the joint like running in a pool helped for me and jumping in a pool lol.

Monday is gunna be sweeeeeeet can't wait for these to drop and everyone see what a great shoe it is. I went .5 up in size (sounds weird I know but my feet are hella wide. So my size is like 9 in width and 8.5 in length. UK size. So I went with the 9 due to the KD 8 being like a vice.

Last edited:
But but ...

- he's teacher
- owns a condo
- runs a business
- reads on 20th grade level
- has a masters
- Leo Chang designs for him
- KD is his bff
- camps for KDs so KD can sign his & only his

Back
Top Bottom