Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I agree this isnt even close to being the best sig in the past ten years that comment was sooo wrong lol no disrespect but imo when judging a sig model I always look at how they feel on court and how the shoe looks to rock casually and the kd 9 as much as its a great shoe it doesnt compare to the Kd IV or one of my fave lebrons over the past ten years the lebron 7, i feel after 2010 all sigs fell off hard, ive been around a while im 31 so ive seen lots of sig models in my day imo the lebrons need a new designer Petrie seems like hes getting lazy and just making the shoes worse and worse and the kds seems to go up and down year to year lol kobes have been steady lately and kyrie for two models have been prtty good so far
yup I agree. Lebron's are wylin right now, even he don't wanna wear em :lol:
And kd came right back with a decent model after those atrocious elites. As for the past ten years, I can bring back a lot but it's almost 3am right now and I don't feel like getting into it :lol:
If I remember in the morning I'll delve into that a little :lol:

I disagree with a lot that's been said so far.

The KD 9 are a GREAT shoe. They feel way more comfortable than the 4 for me.

Secondly I can't say kyrie had the best sig this year. The shoe was rigid af. Not much flexibility and the shoe generally felt like it was made of plastic. The previous kyrie felt like **** to ball in aswell to me, when only a few months prior they had the Kobe 9 blow up

So this year for me the Kobe 11s were great. I was lucky enough to pick up two pairs of the FTB 11s and they are pure beauty. And the shoe in general is amazing depending on how dusty your court is.

I do agree that Nike has dropped the ball, I lost my mind when I saw the Kobe 9 release images... I also felt that level of excitement for the Kd9 and it has yet to disappoint me on court, it was a battle to initially get my wide af foot in but now it's snug and stretched perfectly to me.

Secondly I can't say kyrie had the best sig this year. The shoe was rigid af. Not much flexibility and the shoe generally felt like it was made of plastic. The previous kyrie felt like **** to ball in aswell to me, when only a few months prior they had the Kobe 9 blow up

So this year for me the Kobe 11s were great. I was lucky enough to pick up two pairs of the FTB 11s and they are pure beauty. And the shoe in general is amazing depending on how dusty your court is.

I agree with you. No way Kyrie had the best sig this year. That thing is cheaply made and not worth my time. Now better materials for a lux off court and I might be in.

Other than the Kobe 11, these KD 9's are right at the top, especially with the way they grip and the flex groove up front.

you must have some thin af feet lol
maybe 
laugh.gif

Haha no it's an old picture. For some reason I got called out by another bigfooter or something and wanted to prove my bigfooted-ness. And a Brannock device! If people knew how to properly use those, NT threads might have half as many posts.

FR though...what's wrong with my foot?
frown.gif
roll.gif

lol the struggle is real
this can't be real 
roll.gif

I just want to point out that the KD9 will go with the Kyrie3, Kobe12, and Lebron14

if you're gonna compare KDs to last yrs models please use last yrs KDs, with that said I'd vote LeBron 13 > Kyrie 2 > KD 8 > Kobe 11

Kobe X > Lebron XII > KD 7 > Kyrie 1

shouldershrug

I just want to point out that the KD9 will go with the Kyrie3, Kobe12, and Lebron14

if you're gonna compare KDs to last yrs models please use last yrs KDs, with that said I'd vote LeBron 13 > Kyrie 2 > KD 8 > Kobe 11

shouldershrug

Everyone has there own opinion and there entitled to it. Do you actually ball? If so how comes you rate the Kobes last?

I'd compare the KD 9 to the Kyrie 3, Kobe 12 and LeBron 14 - the 16-17 kicks.

Of last seasons sigs, Kyries were the best looking for me but Kobe 11s were amazing on court so would give it to them.

Also i'm in the minority that really liked the KD 8 too

Is this kyrie championship bandwagon stuff haha ?? I really didn't see or feel anything great in the kyries. The effect and dream kyries were a nice CW tho!

Kobe 9>kobe5> everything

And the KD 9 is on par with the Kobe 9 for me now

shouldershrug

Everyone has there own opinion and there entitled to it. Do you actually ball? If so how comes you rate the Kobes last?

yep, but not in any of these shoes, I buy these for casual and I mostly only buy the ext models, causal appeals of my opinion is what I base my list on, and "i'll" never ball in lows ever again, one time rolled ankle nope not again, mids or nothing, oh and Kobes are last in the XI bcuz they're ugly and have that stupid drop in midsole-in sole, but I put the X up first bcuz they were an awesome shoe in all areas, I bought atleast 2 of each model minus the non elite

Last edited:
@redrum3281

Ah okay man, I base mine on aesthetics and performance for ball, and I've had ankle ligament reconstruction and I've never had problems with lows rolling my ankle. Although I was scared getting back into it... But lows are fine. I feel it's just a myth lol, in my opinion it's all about how the heel and outsole are crafted.

kobes fo sho....this kd is up there too for ballin...the lebrons are wayyyy too clunky and the kyries are trash performance and looks wise (the strap has got to go)....imo

Is this kyrie championship bandwagon stuff haha ?? I really didn't see or feel anything great in the kyries. The effect and dream kyries were a nice CW tho!

Kobe 9>kobe5> everything

And the KD 9 is on par with the Kobe 9 for me now

i've always been an advocate for Kyrie 1s, but yeah, none of my opinion has to do with on court performance, so my opinion doesnt mean much :lol:

kobes fo sho....this kd is up there too for ballin...the lebrons are wayyyy too clunky and the kyries are trash performance and looks wise (the strap has got to go)....imo
this man i couldnt get down with that strap on the kyrie 2s...

but yes the KD9 is the 1st of the new line of nike sigs so for now it is the best 
wink.gif

Ill be shocked if any of the other sigs top the kd9

With that said i havent worn em yet but i trust yall [emoji]128517[/emoji]

most people here are casual wearers, so their opinions will great differ from someone who uses thier experience from balling in the shoe as part of the judging critera. you'll eventually learn who are the casual wearers and who are the ballers here. 

it's also why i take it with a grain of salt when people are beasting about the cushion of a shoe when they only do casual wear. 

Back
Top Bottom