Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Since the KD9 is gonna release 'soon' according to nike.com (probably tomorrow) then maybe that'll unlock the ID hotness...who knows...wishful thinking...

I also cant get enough of this guy. The picture looks so fake, but I KNOW the struggle is so real
laugh.gif
Be in the store all sweating and shi trying to get them on 

Last edited:

Be in the store all sweating and shi trying to get them on 
That legit brings back bad memories of being in this tiny hiking shop a few years ago. They had no air conditioning and I'm in there desperately attempting to try on a pair of barefoot Vibram Five Fingers. Had some old lady standing over me the entire time (probably thinking I'm a little slow), repeatedly asking "how do you like them?"

Felt like "Marathon Man" up in that shop
sick.gif

"Is it safe?"

I cannot understand the kyrie 1 concensus many of you are saying. The cushioning was straight trash. The 2s aren't that much better. Their so bad that kyrie actually balls in Special full length zoom pairs. All this sig ever had were amazing cws(Allstars,double nickle,uncle drew,effect)and a1 traction.
For looks and peformance, kobes are the most consistent

I cannot understand the kyrie 1 concensus many of you are saying. The cushioning was straight trash. The 2s aren't that much better. Their so bad that kyrie actually balls in Special full length zoom pairs. All this sig ever had were amazing cws(Allstars,double nickle,uncle drew,effect)and a1 traction.
For looks and peformance, kobes are the most consistent

you take that back.

but nah, i think im one of the few, and like I said my opinion on them has nothing to do with performance.

plus its just an opinion :lol:

Last edited:
you take that back.

but nah, i think im one of the few, and like I said my opinion on them has nothing to do with performance.

plus its just an opinion :lol:
Exactly I play ball but I dont play ball In Kyries but looks wise the Kyrie 1 and 2 is by far the best models in the past two years lets hope nike doesnt screw up the 3 like Nike did with the Lebron 13 Petrie needs to leave the Lebron line in general hopefully Chang does something that looks good with the Kyrie 3

Well these arent an authorized pair from Nike. But it looks like these will be the only way to get them. That air bubble is horrid.

Why Nike couldnt have made these reality. Why suck us in to wanting a this pair so bad and then change their mind. I made sure June was cleared. The wife birrhday was this month and i made sure she was well taken care of. That way i could cop at least two pairs this month...Smh Now Nike has us sitting around twittling our thumbs.

View media item 2087200

Last edited:
- KDs have generally been hit and miss at the same time. Performance hit but aesthetic miss and vice versa. IMO the 9 is both.

- Kyries are hot because they look good and they're (relatively) cheap. The Kyrie 1 was outstanding for casual wearers and narrow-footed ballers.

- Lebrons are overpriced and have been on a downward trend since the XI. Normal people can't ball in them comfortably and it's split casually.

- Kobes have consistently been good both aesthetically and in performance ever since the IV, with few exceptions (looking at you, VII).

But to get 360 max zoom with REAL flyknit on a dope silhouette at $150, I would have no qualms calling the KD9 the best Nike Basketball signature shoe in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom