Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gahd damn it's bout to be an expensive summer if the options are on point...

Wouldn't mind having that pair in the pic :pimp:

nerd.gif

I can guarantee those aren't as hard to get on as the 2016 Hyperrev's :smh:

It took me a lil struggle to get the 2015 hyperrev on. But after a cpl session runnin in they werent hard at all kinda slipped on n off but still had good lockdown no slippage

- KDs have generally been hit and miss at the same time. Performance hit but aesthetic miss and vice versa. IMO the 9 is both.

- Kyries are hot because they look good and they're (relatively) cheap. The Kyrie 1 was outstanding for casual wearers and narrow-footed ballers.

- Lebrons are overpriced and have been on a downward trend since the XI. Normal people can't ball in them comfortably and it's split casually.

- Kobes have consistently been good both aesthetically and in performance ever since the IV, with few exceptions (looking at you, VII).

But to get 360 max zoom with REAL flyknit on a dope silhouette at $150, I would have no qualms calling the KD9 the best Nike Basketball signature shoe in a long time.
Couldnt have said it better myself.

- KDs have generally been hit and miss at the same time. Performance hit but aesthetic miss and vice versa. IMO the 9 is both.

- Kyries are hot because they look good and they're (relatively) cheap. The Kyrie 1 was outstanding for casual wearers and narrow-footed ballers.

- Lebrons are overpriced and have been on a downward trend since the XI. Normal people can't ball in them comfortably and it's split casually.

- Kobes have consistently been good both aesthetically and in performance ever since the IV, with few exceptions (looking at you, VII).

But to get 360 max zoom with REAL flyknit on a dope silhouette at $150, I would have no qualms calling the KD9 the best Nike Basketball signature shoe in a long time.
All 4 of those points are correct

Performance/hooping wise, this is the best KD hands down. Probably even better than any Lebrons. On the level of Kobe 9 and 8 for me but with better cushioning. I dont grade them aesthetically coz each model always have that certain CW that makes each model pop. No grade for casual either, ball shoes are ball shoes to me.
How much higher off the ground do they feel compared to the kobe 8 and 9? Those are my top 2 but I've been trying to save them

Last edited:
@redrum3281

Ah okay man, I base mine on aesthetics and performance for ball, and I've had ankle ligament reconstruction and I've never had problems with lows rolling my ankle. Although I was scared getting back into it... But lows are fine. I feel it's just a myth lol, in my opinion it's all about how the heel and outsole are crafted.

bruh, I trip in my running shoes during pt regularly walking, me and low tops just aren't meant to be :lol:

How much higher off the ground do they feel compared to the kobe 8 and 9? Those are my top 2 but I've been trying to save them

Just from a try on feels higher than the 8 for sure. I dont wear my 9s enough to really remember.

Back
Top Bottom