Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Over/under on how long it takes for the MJ cry meme to show up on a pair of these after GSW wins tonight? I'd say under an hour

Choke greys ahahahahaha

They are still a sick shoe. And he did drop 40 against potentially again the back to back champs.

I'm hoping he goes 20/30 FG tonight and OKC take the series tho.

such a good shoe needs to have such a good story behind it too.... i really hope he takes it tonight and he gets his well deserved jewelry against the cavs

Call 'em the Gag Greys. I like Curry but this should've been wrapped up Saturday night.

Gonna need to see a discount before I consider a pair lol

Kd is my favorite player. But I think its safe to say that he should have his superstar status card pulled until we see fit. Smh

Russell Westbrick wasn't tremendous help but idc my team already got eliminated :lol:

Last edited:
I got my pair from eBay yesterday and my first impression is that the KD 9 might be my favorite out of everything I've worn for the last two years. I ran some drills today and will play ball in them tomorrow. Zoom air is definitely noticeable, not as bouncy as the flightposite 1 or 3, but seems more responsive than the Jordan XX9, and Super.fly 3 PO and super.fly 4 PO. Traction was superb on a slightly dusty gym floor but I'm curious about whether my heel will slip when making cuts in-game. I'm typically a size 10, but depending upon how tomorrow goes I might try a 9.5 in a different colorway.

Games 6 and 7 were so frustrating to watch. I seriously think Durant needs to consider going to another team. I don't know if him and Westbrook can co-exist on the court. 
mean.gif

Games 6 and 7 were so frustrating to watch. I seriously think Durant needs to consider going to another team. I don't know if him and Westbrook can co-exist on the court. 
mean.gif
After watching game 7, I'm not sure Westbrook can co-exist on the court with anybody. What a letdown of a game 7 by OKC.

After watching game 7, I'm not sure Westbrook can co-exist on the court with anybody. What a letdown of a game 7 by OKC.

Maybe the next Kobe Bryant from an attitude perspective? Rather do it alone and fail than use the pieces around him?

The kd 9 is stupid sick,the air bag unit may not be flashy,but I have a feeling it's for support for heavier ppl...50 psi maybe instead of standard 25 psi air unit sole bag unit

Maybe the next Kobe Bryant from an attitude perspective? Rather do it alone and fail than use the pieces around him?
Are you referring to the 5x champ Kobe Bryant or a different one...

Anyways i hope the kd9 is stable on sharp cuts, i noticed how the shoe looks like its almost folding over when KD would plant laterally. The camera had a nice zoom in of that last night, i think Draymond was rolling on the ground losing the ball and calling timeout, u could see KD planting his right foot

Last edited:
Are you referring to the 5x champ Kobe Bryant or a different one...

Let's not pretend that his personality didn't drive certain players away from the Lakers. I like Kobe Bryant but he became more of a hurt than a help to the Lakers those last few years from an on court product perspective.

Last edited:
I got my pair from eBay yesterday and my first impression is that the KD 9 might be my favorite out of everything I've worn for the last two years. I ran some drills today and will play ball in them tomorrow. Zoom air is definitely noticeable, not as bouncy as the flightposite 1 or 3, but seems more responsive than the Jordan XX9, and Super.fly 3 PO and super.fly 4 PO. Traction was superb on a slightly dusty gym floor but I'm curious about whether my heel will slip when making cuts in-game. I'm typically a size 10, but depending upon how tomorrow goes I might try a 9.5 in a different colorway.

Cool, thanks for the info. If you could add any sizing comparisons it'd be much appreciated. I do wonder if alot of these shoes with knit uppers (xx9, lillard 2, and these) stretch out a little over time.

I hope there are good iD options for these, and If they allow 2 colors where that split is on the black/whites that'd be a nice feature. If it's like the Kyries where you can't even separate the tongue and lining colors I'll prob stick to GRs, but I'll probably get a few depending on the color blocking options.

Or are you talking about the kobe that never won a ring without a super team or the best center....back to the kix sorry

Back
Top Bottom