Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm getting lost on what's releasing on the 20th now, sorry if Iv missed something.
Iv now read that both the black pairs and the wolf grey are releasing, then pre heat is popping up. Is pre heat the grey?

Want the multi / black on 20th.
But if it's looking like a hard buy il grab the Kyrache's next week.

Last edited:
I'm getting lost on what's releasing on the 20th now, sorry if Iv missed something.
Iv now read that both the black pairs and the wolf grey are releasing, then pre heat is popping up. Is pre heat the grey?

Want the multi / black on 20th.
But if it's looking like a hard buy il grab the Kyrache's next week.
Preheat is the grey, respeck to @BEENKILL

I really want the black/MC so I hope that 245 pairs rumor is bogus

I will ditch the rest if Nike wants to play like that...$150 and a dope design, why you need to pull the energy/preheat shenanigans

That's why I dropped bomb nike is keeping too many trump cards,we need to put ,only aside for stuff we really need

itd be great it i didnt have to use a decoder to interpret what youre trying to say 

No offense to the dude but I'm calling bluff.

145/245 pairs sounds way off, almost like its missing a K at the end.

I'm not sold on these being WAY more limited than the Wings and The Trophy Rooms XX3 put together.

What I'm thinking is happening is there will be special pairs (maybe with an autograph and/or a special box) that will be limited to 145/245 pairs at an event then they launch globally later.

No disrespect to BeenKill just having a hard time believe that there will be less than 500 pairs for a shoes that was announced. I could believe it if it was an EYBL/friends/family pair/P.E./ etc that got shown.

but if It does turn out to be true then kudos to beenkill.

Last edited:
why are the sneakerssites showing the preheat colorway as wolf grey/multi? where's the multi?

Last edited:
Im confused on which one is the black/multi?

Nvm i peeped quise's OP. The black/purple pair is the one im targeting

Last edited:
assuming it's the USA colorway...EB/ftl and finishline have a white/red colorway listed for 6/27.

This is the same shoe? Dont look like to me
The swoosh on both black pairs has that thing going on where it changes color depending on how you looks at it. (Can't remember the name of that tech). On both it's either black with the outline when you're looking at it, or that purple shine sort of look.

Nah that red tint on the Zoom bag would of been clearly visible from that angle. That top pair zoom bag looks clear...
oh ok now i see my bad, id be happy with either pair but the one with the red tint in the zoom looks nicer

If you look at the footlocker launch calendar, says June 20th for the pre-heat, which is the grey and orange pair he wore during the western conference finals. June 27th is a white and university red colorway, no idea what that is. Didn't see a scheduled release day for the oreo, black/multi, or black/purple. Out of all the c/w, hoping I can get the black/multi posted above with the red zoom. Hopefully, they all release on the 20th like it says on the first page of this thread. 

If you look at the footlocker launch calendar, says June 20th for the pre-heat, which is the grey and orange pair he wore during the western conference finals.

Weird ... those are only suppose to be 145 pairs released in 1 city

Back
Top Bottom