Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Am I the only one, who had zero problems to get the feet in them right from the start? 
nerd.gif

All I read is, that it was difficult to put them on at the beginning.

Are my feet really "that" narrow? 
laugh.gif

My feet went in like they were slippers. Zero problems.

Its not the pink I have the problem with, its that bright piss volt that was horribly color blocked on the outsole. If I buy this it will be for way under retail andstrictly for basketball.

the og color was nice n simple.  black with red air bubble. adding pink n volt seems like a kids release version imo.

tigo0240 tigo0240 did you really just pull your foot out with a ruler.

Only thing could have made that better was if you had the size measurer the shoes stores have but dnt use no more :lol:

Last edited:
My son got to try on and test out the KD 9s when they debuted at KD's basketball camp in Austin on the 20th. He said they felt great even though the smallest size they had for him to try on were a size 3.5 (he wears a 2.5). They looked amazing in person. They had the USA and Pre-Heat for the kids to try on and KD was wearing the Mic Drops on the second day of camp. Leo Chang was there as well. I'm getting him a pair of the USA since he liked those the best (might get myself a pair too LOL). He's wearing them in this pic I took from camp.

View media item 2085807
View media item 2085811
View media item 2085813

Last edited:
@tigo0240 did you really just pull your foot out with a ruler.

Only thing could have made that better was if you had the size measurer the shoes stores have but dnt use no more
laugh.gif
Haha no it's an old picture. For some reason I got called out by another bigfooter or something and wanted to prove my bigfooted-ness. And a Brannock device! If people knew how to properly use those, NT threads might have half as many posts.

FR though...what's wrong with my foot?
frown.gif

Hopefully the original MCs eventually release but I think the Unlimiteds are fire as well. I like the pink/volt combo

specialfx45 specialfx45 thats dope man

Isnt it kinda weird they let the campers test out the 9s, but asked for em back? I'm assuming that's what you mean cuz you said you're gonna buy him a pair of USAs.

So OKC coming to Europe to play Madrid and Barcelona this summer as apart of the NBA global games. IF KD signs a 1 year deal and stays with OKC for a season I'm excited to see a global games colourway of the 9!!

sheesh they do look long asf 

Mike Rich did an on foot and he wears a 12.5 for some reason they didn't look that long when he wore them (at least with joggers they didn't)

Back
Top Bottom