Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Like i knew it would be. Nike cashing out quickly on the Bay area newest addition to the roster. Rolling out the blue and yellow carpet and giving them first picks at ID colors. Smh just like KDs move to GS was business, this is Nikes way of doing the same. At the end of the day its how they male money.

What i have a problem with is we waited so long for ID options to be released and then they slap us with this; like we're all GS fans....

To be fair, they did only give the Lebron Soldier 10 iD option for the championship pair, so its not like this is brand new. This is their quick cash grab to capitalize on hype.

i hear what you are saying , but at least when they did that , it was know beforehand it was going to be a championship id only...
these jerks have pic saying that they will me part of the unlimited pack, then once a kd option shows up its only for a warriors cw....
since they shut down the multi color pair everyone is waiting for the id to pop up , nike has gotta get their **** together!!!

Like i knew it would be. Nike cashing out quickly on the Bay area newest addition to the roster. Rolling out the blue and yellow carpet and giving them first picks at ID colors. Smh just like KDs move to GS was business, this is Nikes way of doing the same. At the end of the day its how they male money.

What i have a problem with is we waited so long for ID options to be released and then they slap us with this; like we're all GS fans....

Preach Brother!!!! i could give a squirrel fart about a Warriors cw..... smh

the white plain one looks the best imo, but lakers for life.  this is a def pass for me. 

I see it's on there, but only Warriors colors..smdh. $195 isn't bad, tho

$195 US isn't too bad for ID ($45 increase).

I just checked Nike Canada and it's a $100 Cad increase. Damn!

Went from $200 Cad to $300 Cad for ID

Sometimes being Canadian is rough

Thank you lord
laugh.gif
This will be ignored lol

Last edited:
To charge $195 for basic team colorways on ID is absolutely ridiculous. 

Last edited:
Yep I am just going to be patient and wait for more options.  We will get more MC's and better options C H I L L

To charge $195 for basic team colorways on ID is absolutely ridiculous. 

Agreed, I was expecting more. Let me get a bay bridge logo on there or something. They give you like 3 options :smh: . Blue/White/Yellow only. For $195, what a joke. Def. cashing in. But, I know the bay area hype train, these are going to SELL.

they look much nicer on feet than on the id screen lol... but i think i prefer the premiers to these tbh ... easy pass considering im a laker fan too

Back
Top Bottom