Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not Buying any Kd9s since Kevin is with golden state now.
Good, now you can hop out this thread. Go over to the LeBron and Kyrie threads and buy their wack a s s shoes, overpriced or no cushion/comfort at all and both ugly.

KD 9 and Curry 2 killing it in on court performance right now. Gotta try out the CL Boost 2016 since those getting rave reviews too.

Good, now you can hop out this thread. Go over to the LeBron and Kyrie threads and buy their wack a s s shoes, overpriced or no cushion/comfort at all and both ugly.

KD 9 and Curry 2 killing it in on court performance right now. Gotta try out the CL Boost 2016 since those getting rave reviews too.
The Curry 2's are terrible. Comfortable my ***

Last edited:

2232-jieaas.gif

The Curry 2's are terrible. Comfortable my ***
I think they're great. Also, if you read his post, he just states that the curry 2s are great performers, not that they are comfortable.

The kyrie 2s are the ones that are not comfortable. They have no cushion. Can't feel the heel zoom for ****. Forefoot cushioning is nonexistent. Charged cushion is way better than the phylon in the kyrie 2. 

Them mic drops keep looking better and better  need that disco on em

Last edited:
Got my USAs in today. Ordered a 1/2 size down. Length is good, but the fit is very tight. I'm going to try and exchange them for my true size this weekend. My foot is average in width FWIW.

Got my USAs in today. Ordered a 1/2 size down. Length is good, but the fit is very tight. I'm going to try and exchange them for my true size this weekend. My foot is average in width FWIW.

And that's the problem. If you get your true size there's dead space in the toe area.

Definitely a little concerned about the dead space if I go back up a 1/2 size...

Tried the usa's today.

Yall were right... struggle is real to get these on but once they are on they are Amazing... definitely copping Mic Drops if they see swoosh tomorrow

Last edited:
Nike KD 9 "Unlimited"
Multicolor/Multicolor
843392-999
August 4, 2016
$150

Last edited:
I just ordered the Mic Drops on snkrs app, easy cop. I ordered my true size

Back
Top Bottom