• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These Joints are the Truth on court. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Zoom is excellent. I don't see how the elite/next model tops these. Only thing would be full flyknit.

Debating picking up the Zero Colorway.

Seen a dude in the USA and you could see every dirt mark. So glad I (personally) went with the Mic Drops.

The Zero CW will dirty up pretty quick on the court as well!

YO!! How long has Nike been doing this on desktop? 

When you click it, it takes you to FTL's product page

Damn Nike..finally tried these on with my ankle brace..a definite no-go for me to hoop in these. Straight impossible to get the right foot in the shoe. Oh well..atleast i picked up a pair of the 7s for 50 euros (weatherman colorway). I guess these will be in rotation along with the Hyperdunk unlimited lows. Most likely will pick up a pair just to chill in thou :\

I wore my Mic drops yesterday and they are so comfortable! Very snug at first, but over time they started to break in and feel even more comfy! Best KD model by far. They broke a lot of necks, also.

I first saw that Nike message about a week and half a go, thought it was helpful.  It also makes sense to do something like that everyone wins. 

pimp.gif

Had to cop the Mic Drops, this zoom set up is unreal. I went TTS and took out the insole they come with and put my ortho in, still feel locked down and great. I'll try to post my detailed review after a big day of summer league games tomorrow but these might be the new favorite heavy hitter in the rotation.

Back
Top Bottom