Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Those pink ones look dope, man did they drop the ball in KD 9 color ways, coulda been a classic shoe with some great color ways.

So this week alone, picked up Triple Blacks, Aunt Pearls, and Birds of Paradise....I'm at 7 pairs altogether and will continue to hunt pairs on the cheap.

Now I've looked at the Oreos in passing, and could have copped at a few places....for those who own pairs, how is the white of the fly knit holding up?

Got the aunt pearls in an 8 man these things are narrow and runs big ... these shoes were a pain to get on and extremely felt rugged and uncomfortable.. anyone know if there is returns on sale items?

The black gold elites look nice in person. I think that's the pair I'm going for.

Do the elites fit better than regular? I have a high instep and could not even get my foot in the 11.5 because of the tight flyknit.

Do the elites fit better than regular? I have a high instep and could not even get my foot in the 11.5 because of the tight flyknit.

The ankle collar is stretchy and the Flyknit more pliable. You should fit your foot in easily as long as you don't have a wide foot. Best is to try them on in store as they're everywhere.

Supposedly the Wanda is releasing tomorrow on NDC..that's what two different reps said to me this morning..

I see, I wanna check them out in person like the multi elite.

Called a couple factory stores near me and they don't have in stock.

No Wanda release I guess anymore? :-(

Nike is blowing it with the elite release. I want to see the multi, Wanda pairs in person. But they aren't even at retailers. One went to outlets and I called all my local ones and they don't have in stock. The Wanda pair didn't even drop?

I want one pair of elite but not too big of a fan of the time to shine, gum sole elite or flip the switch. Nike lab pair is cool, but not enough for me to cop.

I ordered the NikeLab pair just outta spite for them not releasing the Wandas yet :lol:

Hopefully we get them to drop stateside

That multi colorway that dropped in outlets is real dope

With KD shifting to wearing the 10s in games, it's going to be harder for Nike to push the Elites without the star player wearing them. Sure seems they sense this is a loosing battle and as a result are not working hard on the elite releases.

They should've just skipped the Elites if they were gonna look so similar to the X, and they weren't even gonna bother pushing the Elites that hard... I mean people on here are still confusing them, so imagine what the casual passerby thinks.

IMO would've helped the X stand more on its own off the bat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom