Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They should've just skipped the Elites if they were gonna look so similar to the X, and they weren't even gonna bother pushing the Elites that hard... I mean people on here are still confusing them, so imagine what the casual passerby thinks.

IMO would've helped the X stand more on its own off the bat.

The X's look like absolute trash to me. They should have just made the elites and completely revamped a new model

With KD shifting to wearing the 10s in games, it's going to be harder for Nike to push the Elites without the star player wearing them. Sure seems they sense this is a loosing battle and as a result are not working hard on the elite releases.
10's come out in less than a month, KD needs to wear those for buyers to buy. He's been wearing the Elite's for a couple of months, not that much time but long enough. He started wearing the Pre-Heat's in the playoffs last year so he's right on schedule. 
They should've just skipped the Elites if they were gonna look so similar to the X, and they weren't even gonna bother pushing the Elites that hard... I mean people on here are still confusing them, so imagine what the casual passerby thinks.

IMO would've helped the X stand more on its own off the bat.
Agreed, or brought the Elite's out sooner. 

Last edited:
Nike block of orange has the multi elites...they really clean...saw them stocking them on the shelves

Last edited:
Westgate NFS on Saratoga Ave got them.

Went by after work today and got a pair.

Those of you who have seen it in person, do you think the quality isn't as good as the other CWs? I tried on a few pairs, and the lace loops length was different from pair to pair. I had to pick out a pair that didn't have the lace loops almost touch when laced tight, and I'm wearing half size down.

View media item 2438007

Last edited:
Is it just me or the elites feels different from the regulars.. in a bad way.

I thought the flyknit was a bit hard and the zoom is not as bouncy? i was wearing my regulars at the time too so i was able to compare side by side

Is it just me or the elites feels different from the regulars.. in a bad way.

I thought the flyknit was a bit hard and the zoom is not as bouncy? i was wearing my regulars at the time too so i was able to compare side by side
Yeah I felt that about the zoom also, was a pretty weird feeling. I mostly hated the shoe though because it was crazy narrow with the new lacing system

Multis were at my local outlet.

I dig them. Wish it was a darker black.
I feel the same way. Tried on today at my local outlet.(Outlets of Orange, Socal) VERY FEW SIZE 10's. Otherwise a ton of them up to size 14. Tried on TTS but I feel they run a little bit tight. I have mid high arches and these were a pain to get on but really snug and I loved how they felt. Waiting for Time to shine to go on sale. If the flyknit on the toebox area breaks in how I expect it to these will be amazing!

Back
Top Bottom