Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

zoom in the forefoot only? COME ON LEO CHANG!

so KD is primarily on his toes... but what about the odd times he DOES land on his heels? when you land its 6 to 10X body weight in the heel. PUT SOMETHING IN THERE. REGULAR AIR. ZOOM AIR. ANYTHING.

or what about guys who want to buy KD's shoe but aren't always on their toes or are mid-foot strikers? don't you want your consumers' heels to be pain free??

i like the kd1 and the kd2 but i wont buy em if the heel is gonna lose its cushioning fast.. i dont like jarring heel pain

PG Jaguars colorway is dope and so is the white/grey/orange in the vid. Can't wait for the all stars.

Originally Posted by bib10

more more Colorway and designer's video
http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikebasketball/en_US/kdII/

Kd's AAU team
pimp.gif

The colorways posted on this page are amazing. I do agree that there should be some kind of air in the heel.

Can't wait for the UW Huskies-like colorway (that's right, UW is in Seattle KD was the Seattle Supersonics' Rookie of the Year and I'm doing all I can to keep him associated with my city in any way)!!!

All three colors are comming our 7/10..Thats what Leo Chang said on the video clip.So summer 2010 its dropping.Hopefully its a GR.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

I'll say it again - how in the heck could Leo Chang be responsible for these and the Hyperize!? These are so much more dope looking and functional than the overly flexible, injury-inducing Hyperize!

Does Leo have a split designer personality or something?

KD2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hyperize

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i like the white blk and orange also... think ima get those..

price is right also
Word.  Those are tough.  They'll be priced down hard in a matter of months.

Cool video. Thanks, I might just pick up the kd2 all stars. Not feeling the Kobe V or lebron vii. The clear sole looks great

Back
Top Bottom