Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

Creamsicles are fresh trash

roll.gif

hater..

a way better looking shoe that them kobe 5's...

Freshh!! you killing me man,,
Creams are ill.. I have two pairs.. but better than the Kobe?....

I just played like 15 games of 5 on 5 pick up games and my feet hurt playing in these CREAMSICLES!!! THEY LOOK HOTT , but as far as performance goes It'snot all that. But for 95.00 its not bad.

hohla got their shipment tonight. i walked in as they were opening the boxes. copped my pair

Picked mine up on saturday from HoH MD. Look much better in person, however, KD1 > KD2. For those of you that may still be looking for All Star KD1s, thefootlocker that is a part of HoH MD still had pairs on display so they may have them in stock. I was in a bit of a rush and did not have a chance to ask.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Picked mine up on saturday from HoH MD. Look much better in person, however, KD1 > KD2. For those of you that may still be looking for All Star KD1s, the footlocker that is a part of HoH MD still had pairs on display so they may have them in stock. I was in a bit of a rush and did not have a chance to ask.
nerd.gif

I'd be interested if anybody in the MD area is willing to pick them up for me.

I've balled i them and they are stiff as heck but then they crease easily after that, must me the 3m.

they're still everywhere, trust me, they're not moving at all. hit up one of my dudes at hohmd, and they said they still have a huuuuuge run. he said"ain't nobody buying those."
laugh.gif
. there you have it.

NT has love for this shoe, but most of the general consumers don't. You know they arn't selling when the resellers are not going all in! Cmon SherlockFoams is only showing a pic of 1 pair!!! that saids enough.

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

NT has love for this shoe, but most of the general consumers don't. You know they arn't selling when the resellers are not going all in! Cmon Sherlock Foams is only showing a pic of 1 pair!!! that saids enough.
i knew something looked off in that photo
laugh.gif

Can't wait to get my pair in. Hopefully at some point I can get a KD sig on them. As for them not being good for balling, I don't think I'll wearmine on the court, but were they comfy for just walking around? I want to wear them casually, but if they crease super easy and the 3M gets messed up I mayjust have to keep them DS on display
pimp.gif

And random question, what were the production numbers on these? I know all the HOHs have a FSR but is that the only place where these are available?

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Can't wait to get my pair in. Hopefully at some point I can get a KD sig on them. As for them not being good for balling, I don't think I'll wear mine on the court, but were they comfy for just walking around? I want to wear them casually, but if they crease super easy and the 3M gets messed up I may just have to keep them DS on display
pimp.gif

And random question, what were the production numbers on these? I know all the HOHs have a FSR but is that the only place where these are available?
they crease nasty!

Can't wait to get my pair in. Hopefully at some point I can get a KD sig on them. As for them not being good for balling, I don't think I'll wear mine on the court, but were they comfy for just walking around? I want to wear them casually, but if they crease super easy and the 3M gets messed up I may just have to keep them DS on display
pimp.gif

You should be able to get them signed. KD is a great signer.

pimp.gif

Where you getting yours ?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

pimp.gif

Where you getting yours ?

A guy on the other forums (although I think he's on here too?) is picking up a pair for me from HOH in Texas (not sure which one lol). What size are youlooking for? If they're readily available, you may be able to find someone willing to help you out.

MONTEMEX3 - I guess I'll probably keep them DS then, or only wear them very carefully. FRANCHISE - glad to hear that about KD, I'm hoping to go to aWolves-Thunder or Bulls-Thunder game, and if I do I'll definitely try to get them signed. That would be amazing!

Back
Top Bottom