Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Might as wellpost these as well:
e2a36cae113fe675403077f675cedd02fb2aa366.jpg

0df26331aeef24cd756720d3d1ec324488103c96.jpg

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Can't wait to get my pair in. Hopefully at some point I can get a KD sig on them. As for them not being good for balling, I don't think I'll wear mine on the court, but were they comfy for just walking around? I want to wear them casually, but if they crease super easy and the 3M gets messed up I may just have to keep them DS on display
pimp.gif

And random question, what were the production numbers on these? I know all the HOHs have a FSR but is that the only place where these are available?
Where you getting yours ?

A guy on the other forums (although I think he's on here too?) is picking up a pair for me from HOH in Texas (not sure which one lol). What size are you looking for? If they're readily available, you may be able to find someone willing to help you out.

MONTEMEX3 - I guess I'll probably keep them DS then, or only wear them very carefully. FRANCHISE - glad to hear that about KD, I'm hoping to go to a Wolves-Thunder or Bulls-Thunder game, and if I do I'll definitely try to get them signed. That would be amazing!
9.5 or 10.

Sneaksoy, do you have aim?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Can't wait to get my pair in. Hopefully at some point I can get a KD sig on them. As for them not being good for balling, I don't think I'll wear mine on the court, but were they comfy for just walking around? I want to wear them casually, but if they crease super easy and the 3M gets messed up I may just have to keep them DS on display
pimp.gif

And random question, what were the production numbers on these? I know all the HOHs have a FSR but is that the only place where these are available?
Where you getting yours ?

A guy on the other forums (although I think he's on here too?) is picking up a pair for me from HOH in Texas (not sure which one lol). What size are you looking for? If they're readily available, you may be able to find someone willing to help you out.

MONTEMEX3 - I guess I'll probably keep them DS then, or only wear them very carefully. FRANCHISE - glad to hear that about KD, I'm hoping to go to a Wolves-Thunder or Bulls-Thunder game, and if I do I'll definitely try to get them signed. That would be amazing!

Are you talking about Daib682 on the other forum? He's a good guy and legit. He's taking over my job as House of Hoops Hookup Man.

Are these out in Hong Kong the OG poster said they were out in HK first wek in jan, Where? Whats the retail price in HK?

When are these out?

Rapido - yeah, Daib682 is the one who hooked me up. Seems like a pretty good dude.

Sneaky - sorry bro but I don't have AIM on my comp, I can't even remember the password to my old AIM sn lol. I'll keep my eye/ear out for a 9.5/10 for you though. Talk to people around HOHs, and see if someone would be willing to pick them up for you. It'll probably run you 125 or so cause retail is 95 on these because they're "Supreme"

I should have my Creamsicles in Tuesday, can't wait until then! Although the pics of the All-Star KD2 are making me reconsider where my next paycheck will be going
embarassed.gif
I love the red on them! And the clear sole is too tempting... We'll have to see if I can land a pair of those as well

Originally Posted by reppin va

I heard during the summer that they were gonna put full-length zoom in the KD2´s..but i think they left it the same..forefoot zoom and new cushion foam in theheel.

anyone know the tech in these? full length zoom? or what?
ohwell.gif

Sneaky - sorry bro but I don't have AIM on my comp, I can't even remember the password to my old AIM sn lol. I'll keep my eye/ear out for a 9.5/10 for you though. Talk to people around HOHs, and see if someone would be willing to pick them up for you. It'll probably run you 125 or so cause retail is 95 on these because they're "Supreme"

Being from Iowa sucks. All though my brother works at Finishline so getting 20 % off is good.

Take pics of yours when you get them.

any more info on court performance? I liked the kd1 but the heel cup would but my achilles. I hate double socking. Any word if these are the same, worse, or better? All stars are feb 12 right?

I got mine in yesterday, tried em on and they feel pretty nice. Didn't walk around much though cause I want to keep em DS for awhile. A few pics quick...

2mov041.jpg

2elt91l.jpg

2hdaalk.jpg

20r7o79.jpg

2ptzedd.jpg

nvtjrm.jpg

The Sole also has a ton of detail, but I already went a little pic crazy lol.

^ Looks to be a White/Photo Blue/Orange colorway, pretty sure its just a PE as of right now though.

i've played in mine a few times. they arent out the box ready like the kove iv's. i havent played in kobe v's yet but they are pretty comfy and the outsole is crazy sticky.

Can anyone comment on how these fit sizing wise? Would appreciate it.

^ They run true, from the brief steps I took in them they felt very true to size, not to wide and not to narrow but I haven't balled in them yet. Waiting for a different CW to ball in...

^ cool man, really appreciate it. hopefully width wise they don't fit like the v's cause the v's fit real narrow. kobe iv's and everything else i wear a 8.5 and i got a 8.5 in these. can't wait for them to come in. copped from the bay for 5 bucks over retail.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom