Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Originally Posted by scshift

2mfkjuu.jpg

Not my picture, but I remember this colorway was popular, so enjoy!

fixed because any s0lecollector links are blocked on NT

so... i suppose these won't be releasing huh? Nike is really pissing me off releasing the bum %%* colorways and not releasing the best ones. Lebrons and KDs.... its really annoying

pictures my mom took when we went to a thunder game-using some horrendous camera haha
dope colorway in person.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Originally Posted by scshift

2mfkjuu.jpg

Not my picture, but I remember this colorway was popular, so enjoy!

fixed because any s0lecollector links are blocked on NT

so... i suppose these won't be releasing huh? Nike is really pissing me off releasing the bum %%* colorways and not releasing the best ones. Lebrons and KDs.... its really annoying
yea bro its really really anoyying.. they dont release the colorways that they actually wear..

does anyone know if the $50 deal can be purchased online? not really trying to go to the city to finally pull the trigger on the white/black/orange pair..

That rise together shirt is sick! I'm gonna stop by NT chi after work. Hopefully they'll have some of the white orange gr for 50 in my size

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

That rise together shirt is sick! I'm gonna stop by NT chi after work. Hopefully they'll have some of the white orange gr for 50 in my size

dont waste ur time. ntchi just told me they dont have them marked down, just the blk/blue marked down

Back
Top Bottom