Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by scshift

The gray/oranges need to be released!

and the USAs!!
I want the USA's pretty bad
devil.gif

walked around the house for a minute trying to see the comfort level of these KDs............... theyre cool but they do crease like a $!!+%!!#!#!@, ya'll aint lie.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

I can wait for any more dope KD2s to drop.... my wallet needs some rest..

I kinda agree hahaha I just got Kobe IV's and I need to save up some cash before I get those USAs. And the gray/oranges. I really hope they drop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

i really want the gray orange pairs n the cool gray n light blue pair. anyone have info

laugh.gif
Nobody knows anything man. Haven't you been reading this thread at all.

lol..

update on Durants at NT NY

white black and orange 11.5 12 and 13

and Black blue and orange only size 13

i was like damn, people was eating them up.. i was only avail to get a size 9.5 in the white black and orange pics coming up soon

After wearing these for a while today, i'm really feeling them but I don't think I wanna play in these. Maybe outdoor ball?????

i'll probably end my "f the okc thunder ban cause they should be the sonics" and pick these up in the next week

I wonder as he becomes a more popular player are they gonna up the quality and price of his shoes to at least a Solider III level. 100-110 isnt horrible for a sig.

if they stay with similar tech... i dont see why the price would be raised. i could see KDs staying around $90 bones.

also, Finishline.com has the black/blue and white/blk/orange on sale for $69.99 and the $10 off coupon. no niketowns in Texas... so i might roll to FNL next week to check them out.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I wonder as he becomes a more popular player are they gonna up the quality and price of his shoes to at least a Solider III level. 100-110 isnt horrible for a sig.
Would be OK.

Originally Posted by jicmagic

these kicks dont look like a sig shoe..

dude stop with the trolling already.. all you do is go in alot of threads and say nothing but negativity.. if you dont like it keep it movin fam

Back
Top Bottom