Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

That rise together shirt is sick! I'm gonna stop by NT chi after work. Hopefully they'll have some of the white orange gr for 50 in my size

dont waste ur time. ntchi just told me they dont have them marked down, just the blk/blue marked down

booo! Appreciate the update though, Saved me the trip to that terrible store with terrible customer service.

to those of you who own these, do you feel the collar at the heel is too hard? i tried them on today and moved my feet around them and the heel part seemed too rigid on my achilles.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

to those of you who own these, do you feel the collar at the heel is too hard? i tried them on today and moved my feet around them and the heel part seemed too rigid on my achilles.

youre getting too used to those low top kobes my man!!  they feel good and even better after a wear or two.  the cushioning isnt as good as the kobes, but it certainly isnt bad. and the collar doesnt feel stiff at all, but will break in for sure.  you cant beat the kd2 at the price point and u prob never will

These are uncomfortable. That simple. The 80$ price tag explains itself....
laugh.gif

but they're dope regardless.

Pick these up today I was hoping for the white/black/orange
frown.gif
but these are nice too.

$49.97 really nice.

laugh.gif

because the price of a shoe dictates its level of comfort?  After playing in the KD1s for over a year and trying the 2 on in the store the other day, I'd say the comfort level of KD's sigs have been excellent, and proves that a shoe doesn't need an MSRP of $100+ to be an awesome performing and comfortable shoe.  In fact, the Air Force Operate and Air Max Enforcer - both around $90 - were far more comfortable than many of their higher priced competiton, including some numbered Jordans.

May have to try and scoop some KD2s for 50... That black pair looks nice for some ball!

Oh and as far as comfort, I think these are just fine. I found them to be very comfy walking around, and I want to try a pair for basketball.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Brandon3000 wrote:

chr1scross wrote:

scshift wrote:

2mfkjuu.jpg

Not my picture, but I remember this colorway was popular, so enjoy!

fixed because any s0lecollector links are blocked on NT

so... i suppose these won't be releasing huh? Nike is really pissing me off releasing the bum %%* colorways and not releasing the best ones. Lebrons and KDs.... its really annoying
yea bro its really really anoyying.. they dont release the colorways that they actually wear..

The point of a signature shoe... i really do want these... anyone with info please share

^^Agreed. I'm still waiting for those home speckle joints, Velvet Hoops, the black "USCs", the Horsegame "Thunderstorms", and the grey oranges. All of the GR's have been solid but these are just on another level.

Originally Posted by clkru

laugh.gif
because the price of a shoe dictates its level of comfort?  After playing in the KD1s for over a year and trying the 2 on in the store the other day, I'd say the comfort level of KD's sigs have been excellent, and proves that a shoe doesn't need an MSRP of $100+ to be an awesome performing and comfortable shoe.  In fact, the Air Force Operate and Air Max Enforcer - both around $90 - were far more comfortable than many of their higher priced competiton, including some numbered Jordans.

yes... Exactly what I said. I hate the ankle support. Stiff, not enough padding in the areas that count.... That equals a less costly shoe. The price is justifiable. I'll be rocking these casually tho.

dang i didn't know the comfort was bad.. eff it.. just gonna rock these..

good looks NWT

bahunt, almost bro.. lol

and hood 17 sweet pics.. i need to scoop em

I'll probably wear mine for casual don't really have any good black shoe for casual expect for my 1/2 cents. I have enough shoes for basketball ( 2 pair of kobe iv's, 2k5, and melo 1.5)

And I havnt balled in em btw. But I walked a lot in these... And my feet were tired and bothered. Don't wana even bother wit'em on the court. But the Asg would look fly as a mutha on the court

thanks for all the responses, everyone. and it's not that i'm TOO used to the kobes (though i am in love with the freedom), it's just the amount of cushioning in the heel area that bothers me. they don't have that dip at the collar of the heel like some of the higher-priced nike shoes have like the soldier 3, hyperdunk, zoom bb1/2/3. you know, something for the achilles tendon area.

props to fresh again, got the last sz 11 of the black and blues. had to take the display shoe.

Got mine in today, they do feel mad still around the ankles, and I think it's the Kobe effect.

Dunno if I wanna ball in these.

not sure if they sold out of the blacks, but the white and oranges are def all gone

Back
Top Bottom