Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

KD = Youngest player to be scoring champ.

So Nike, can we get a release to commemorate this?

I'll be happy to take the white/blue homes or grey orange... We need some RDs already!
agreed man...

and gonna post outfit with creams, once this weather gets hotter

You a fool Fresh Lol.

And I agree. Don't turn this to a Lebron >>>>Kevin Durant arguement. Stating your opinion is 1 thing but y'all know what your doing.

pimp.gif

I don't know if these already dropped but yeah I was talkin about this colorway

Originally Posted by onlyrockndabest

pimp.gif

These have been on Eastbay for about a month now..copped my pair about 2 weeks ago..Now
Im waiting for it to get here so i can post pics..btw its gonna take 2 weeks from DC to Helsinki Finland..and took Eastbay 1 week to ship to my bro´s address..so if somebody already got these, please post up some pics.
pimp.gif

Oh and yeah..KD IS the youngest scoring champ in NBA history..congrads to KD.

Originally Posted by reppin va

Originally Posted by onlyrockndabest

pimp.gif

These have been on Eastbay for about a month now..copped my pair about 2 weeks ago..Now
Im waiting for it to get here so i can post pics..btw its gonna take 2 weeks from DC to Helsinki Finland..and took Eastbay 1 week to ship to my bro´s address..so if somebody already got these, please post up some pics.
pimp.gif

Oh and yeah..KD IS the youngest scoring champ in NBA history..congrads to KD.

oh these already dropped? I did not know that cuz I haven't seen em around my area
smile.gif
 yeah congrats to KD scoring champ
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

are you guys serious? lebrons shoes are terrible. big, bulky, and straight up ugly. unless they plan on giving him a edgier, lighter, and better looking all around shoe his line is crap and will always be crap.
billy still going on that lebron tear
roll.gif
....we all know you dislike lebron's shoe line and probably the player himself but must you state that in each and every single post you make? its getting old...we get it, you love kobe. its just every post you make its lebron bashing and i think we get the point now.
tongue.gif

just messing with you, but im serious, you are a big time lebron hater haha, what has the man-child done to you? lol
wink.gif

i finally got around to copp the white black orange pair. copped for 65 bones, cant beat that. i had to order tho so by late next week they should get here.

man I was so surprised by that shoe. first time I saw them I thought that they were so ordinary and now they release so many sick color ways that I actually thought about buying some.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

i finally got around to copp the white black orange pair. copped for 65 bones, cant beat that. i had to order tho so by late next week they should get here.

where? i don't have much money and i would love to get a pair . That price is amazing for the KD2!  also, anyone knows how do these fit? I'm a size 10.5 in the Kobe V

where? i don't have much money and i would love to get a pair . That price is amazing for the KD2!  also, anyone knows how do these fit? I'm a size 10.5 in the Kobe V

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

I have wide feet and I'm an 11 in the Kobe V and an 11.5 in the KD2. Hope this helps.

They're $70.00 around my way.  I scored me a pair, and dude gave me the blk/blue pair for $50.00.

Originally Posted by Steve212

They're $70.00 around my way.  I scored me a pair, and dude gave me the blk/blue pair for $50.00.
Damn, you're so lucky. They are selling it at 84$ in my local foot locker, and 84 on eastbay as well. Any ideas where can i get them even cheaper?

Originally Posted by Steve212

Damn, you're so lucky. They are selling it at 84$ in my local foot locker, and 84 on eastbay as well. Any ideas where can i get them even cheaper?

Ebay. 

Sellers throw them on Ebay for dirt cheap, but understandibly, they get eaten up. 

lol sorry ppl forgot to put info. ok finish line has the wht blk orange n blk blue orange for 70 bucks. they also have a in store coupon u could print out from the website.  i went to my local fnl i wanted the wht blk orange pair. im in los angeles  they didnt have my size so i just ordered, free shipping. they found them at a store in n. carolina so i guess they do country wide search. o coupon is for 10  bucks off. hopes this helps my total was for 65 bucks

for ppl asking about the fit, well im a size 13 across the board jays, kobes, sb nikes whatever. i fit a 13 in the kd2 they are very comfy shoes. 

where? i don't have much money and i would love to get a pair . That price is amazing for the KD2! also, anyone knows how do these fit? I'm a size 10.5 in the Kobe V

FNL has em for 69.99 on line and instore. . And imo they fit true to size..

Back
Top Bottom