Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Billy Hoyle wrote:
Durants first 2 sigs>>>>>>>>>>entire Lebron line

Completely agree!  Since I only ball bball shoes to play bball in (and never rock them off the court), I'd have to say KD's line is off to a more impressive start and trumps any LeBron sig!  The only LeBron I liked was the 2, and it remains the only LeBron that has comfortably accommodated my slashing game and 6'2", 178lbs frame.  Other than that, LeBrons are way too bulky and feel as if they're holding me back like I've got bricks strapped to my feet. Maybe if they'd be more appealing if I were 6'8", 250+lbs, LeBron products would be a more favorable option.  I know people get hot off 4's - and rightfully so as they were an incredibly fresh and unique design - but they didn't function so well for me or any of my friends/past teammates on the court as they were just too bulky.  Most of us ended up going back to a Huarache...

I'm a much bigger fan of KD and his shoes than I am of LeBron and his shoes, especially when you consider pricing.  

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Durants first 2 sigs>>>>>>>>>>entire Lebron line
pimp.gif

Damn..ya´ll trippin man.I dont see how you can compare Lebrons´ shoe to KDs´ shoe. Clearly the shoes cannot be compared. The set-up for Brons shoe is to handle alot of weight and power..while KD´s shoe is for more of a slashing type that plays on his toes..like Leo Chang says.Now for swagger..or rockin one of those kicks jus for chillin in all..then its straight preference...Like you cant compare Brons shoe to Kobes..or CPs shoe to Melos..Or barkleys to Jordans..etc

But guys, Lebron's and Durant's aren't even on the same scale !

Durant didn't get a $90mil contract.  He wasn't gonna get the same type of exposure or treatment because of that.  He wasn't even projected to be compared to Lebron.  His shoes were targeted to provide a less-expensive alternative (NOT CHEAP) to signature sneakers.  However, if Nike gave him the same type of attention, who knows if things would've turned out different. 

Lebron gets several lines of shoes each season, plus a bazillion colorways and exclusive stuff that go for $1k+ on ebay.  Durant doesn't have that.  Nike even designed three exclusive logos for him: LBJ23, dunkman and the lion head. 

@ All of you guys taking the time to argue with Billy HOyle

dude obviously posts all kinds of crap everywhere to boost that count.

He's post thirsty.

The KD1 and KD2 are both clean shoes...
but better then the Lebron line as a whole. No  

And I say that, not being into Lebrons like Fresh.. or some of the other folks.

You guys really take Billy Hoyle "opinions" to heart, or take him serious at all?

dont know how to take a screenshot on a mac but i got Kevin Durant as my desktop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

five guys>>>>>>in and out

i just hate it when someone doesnt put on their turning signals
smh.gif
if i could i would shoot their tires out

the n word aint a bad word anymore unless you use the other one.

i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but a snitch aint one...

i love the real world challenge stuff
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

FB23: You took the time do quote all those ?

Anyways stop arguing, lol. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Lets get back on topic.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Anyways stop arguing, lol. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Lets get back on topic.
With NT's "advanced" search, I just picked out a few quotes, because I know dude have posted ridiculous things before 
laugh.gif

I think if I remember, dude said he'd take Erin Andrews over any other woman in this world.  See what I mean? 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Sneaky

With NT's "advanced" search, I just picked out a few quotes, because I know dude have posted ridiculous things before 
laugh.gif

I think if I remember, dude said he'd take Erin Andrews over any other woman in this world.  See what I mean? 

Word. I would have done the same, he's a straight up _______________ fill in the blank with any expletive you want.
He's been here since Jan, and has 2,000+ posts. All he does is try to boost that count.

Like I said, KD1 and KD2 are both dope (in certain colors)

are you guys serious? lebrons shoes are terrible. big, bulky, and straight up ugly. unless they plan on giving him a edgier, lighter, and better looking all around shoe his line is crap and will always be crap.

but the Durant line seems to be one of those less is more types of situations where the shoe just works.

this sums it all up right there imo. Regardless of the "which line is better" argument, the kdii is a very tangible release....

yeah I wore these around for a while today and they feel great, I reckon they need a bit of breaking in but its gonna be 6+ months before I can play ball again so ill just have to leave these on ice. They did feel as good as the Zoom Soldier 3 tho, and I got 2 pairs of those cus they were ideal shoes for me playin ball. Im not sure on the weight difference but they feel just as light as the ZS3 and there seems to be better ankle support but im just frustrating myself at this stage!

Unlike most other sig shoes tho I actually like the guy as a player and for his general persona so far. He seems like a laid back guy whos not to pushed about sellin shoes and making big money off a KD brand. When hes saying things like I want my shoe affordable cus I remember myself as a kid unable to afford the latest jordan kicks that puts it in perspective. For someone who is the scoring champ he does play very good team basketball and hes not the type of player that puts himself before his team.

Seeing this guy develop at the rate he is Lebron will have to get a championship asap cus in another 1-2 years this guy will be the next big thing and lebron will be sellin jordan brand shoes unless he can secure a few title runs.

those black/purple/yellow lakers colors are sick...are those going to be released or is it just given to his AAU team??

Originally Posted by jwhitkin

those black/purple/yellow lakers colors are sick...are those going to be released or is it just given to his AAU team??

They will be coming out. They are already out on some sites.

are you guys serious? lebrons shoes are terrible. big, bulky, and straight up ugly. unless they plan on giving him a edgier, lighter, and better looking all around shoe his line is crap and will always be crap.

stop hating on lebron , u kobe fan,

lebron vii is one of his best signature. and im guessing u dont have the lebron vii because the 7 is not bulky the only pair that was bulky was the lebron 4 because it was a foamposite material with a fat zoom air which is hella comfy.

and his signature is not crap. they are great.

Kobe fan, sure but my sig is team kobe as in kobe V's.

Im not hating on lebron, his shoes are garbage. we all have our opinions and thats my opinion.

i like how ppl automat think that theyre a lebron hater.... i guess in order for you to be a lebron fan, you gotta like his shoes....?

anyways.... back to the topic

that blk/yllw wht pair is gona be mine!!! 

laugh.gif

Did Lebron sleep with your gf or something?

Relax there big guy.
laugh.gif

i am unbiased fan of both lebron and kobe.
and the kobe V's are a better shoe than the lebrons.

the lebrons are so basic. they look good but thats about it. and they didnt even release the best cw's. its like they were scared to push the envelope with this sig shoe.
i only wear them casually. imo he needs a new design team.
lebron is going to be one of the greatest players of all time... he needs a shoe to reflect that.

and thats why u see more players in the nba rocking kobes over lebrons.

dont wanna turn this into a

KD >>> Lebron

or

Lebron >> KD thread..

everyone has opinions thats all.. we might not like each but, its cool..

**waits for NWT outfit with Durants AAU kix**

KD = Youngest player to be scoring champ.

So Nike, can we get a release to commemorate this?

I'll be happy to take the white/blue homes or grey orange... We need some RDs already!

Back
Top Bottom