Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

got my KD's today from eastbay, im in love with them. seriously! i cant wait to try them out today at the gym
pimp.gif

played pretty intensely in these today....have to say that these are Amazing for me....
I can see why alot of guys in the league are giving these a shot...Zoom in the for-
foot is amazingly comfortable, and the strap povides great lock down... Floor was a tad dusty
but traction was excellent... I can't believe I was playing in anything else and im kind of upset
that I waited this long try them.. Any doubters give em a shot!!

saw KD live yesterday.. great experience.. if u have the chance to catch durant in ur area next season.. DOOO ITT.. cuz im pretty sure none of yall are from Oklahoma
laugh.gif

I used to catch Durant live regularly - several times per week actually - when he played up the street from my home in Seattle.  It was indeed a great experience before Clay Bennett STOLE him and the rest of my Sonics away.

When do the Lakers/UW/AAU team-themed KD II's release in the states!?  I see they're starting to pop up on Ebay, but I'm not paying $35 to ship if I don't have to.

Originally Posted by clkru

saw KD live yesterday.. great experience.. if u have the chance to catch durant in ur area next season.. DOOO ITT.. cuz im pretty sure none of yall are from Oklahoma
laugh.gif
I used to catch Durant live regularly - several times per week actually - when he played up the street from my home in Seattle.  It was indeed a great experience before Clay Bennett STOLE him and the rest of my Sonics away.

I'd cry every time I watch ESPN
mad.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

can wait to pick up the wht blk orange joints, hope can copp this weekend. now nike needs to drop the gray orange pair n the cool gray light blue pair as well. cmon nike ppl r willing to hand over our checks to u lol.

can wait to pick up the wht blk orange joints, hope can copp this weekend. now nike needs to drop the gray orange pair n the cool gray light blue pair as well. cmon nike ppl r willing to hand over our checks to u lol.

yup Ima have to agree.... Lebrons line is not very attractive....I mean i've never owned a pair of lebrons but 
thats becuase they never really appealed to me.. Although the 2's weren't that bad....

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Durants first 2 sigs>>>>>>>>>>entire Lebron line
first i love Both sig shoes.. but you sir need a
indifferent.gif

lets compare Durants best kix to lebrons best kix...

nike-zoom-lebron-3-iii-all-star.png

dunkman3.jpg

lebron4allstar01.jpg
lebron-dunkman1.jpg

p7126526n1.jpg

those are just some of the colorways that are just fithly under lebrons...

now onto KD's

sophomore-game-1.jpg

nike-kd-ii-2-all-star-game-2010-2.jpg

nike-kd2-orange-creamsicle-kevin-durant-giveaway-to-brendan-steeves-upclose.jpg

Kevin_Durant_KD_II.png

not even a comparsion ...

^^^
I think you're missing the argument, which I don't believe is which shoes are more "fly" or have better colorways or special editions.  I think what Hoyle is alluding to is the performance focus, and frankly I think I agree to an extent.  

Yes the Lebrons get the full-length max zoom, foamposite uppers, and other high-end, high-tech features, but the Durant line seems to be one of those less is more types of situations where the shoe just works.  I've played heavily in AZG's, II's, and III's, and while the AZG's are one of my all time faves (at least when modified with FP III insoles), overall the line just felt a little clunky and tech-heavy for me.  Heck, I've tried to get into other Lebron shoes, but have never been able to pull the trigger on anything after the III's.  From the weight to the largely flat outsoles that seem to much like running on a slab of wood, it just hasn't worked - at least for me.   

I guess the analogy I would use is that of vehicles.  I'd liken Lebrons to Range Rovers: top of the line comfort, features, and luxury tech, but all of that results in a somewhat mushy care to drive.  On the flip side the KD's would be more like the 3 Series: not as luxurious or feature laden, but despite the comparative stripped down profile it's more of a performance-driven vehicle.  On my feet Lebrons feel comfy and cushy, but on the "road" I don't feel like I can go as fast and hit the curvy backroads as hard.   

i understand your argument also..

have u guys balled in the 6's?

or the 7's?

6's felt good on court, esp with the double stack zoom air.

and the 7's in my opinion also feel good. but is a shoe you need to break in...

Back
Top Bottom