Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

9779qt.jpg

From Russell Westbrook. TOO NICE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

7b516a572508b4da770744096240011ce0031fba.pjpg

now these are sick, i like these way better than the black with white sole. glad these are coming out in june instead.

^well i am but we do of course gottta see better pics. now if nike would get it through their heads and give us the grey orange pair that would be nice
grin.gif

Tough to see from those pics but it looks like a pretty solid CW. Much better than the black ones. I'm just glad that more KD2's are slated to release.

I can't wait for that Blue pair to release, I'm glad its those and not KD's black PEs from game 1 and 2. I probably will cop that Blue pair, but I still wish we would get the All-White Playoff pair instead. Or even better, the Velvet Hoops!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

^well i am but we do of course gottta see better pics. now if nike would get it through their heads and give us the grey orange pair that would be nice
grin.gif
ive been asking @nikebasketball on twitter about those all weekend nd no reply but they reply to peoples questions about kobes
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MLE323

did you try st, pys, or even fnl????

Good looks, I checked out eastbay/footlocker before and they had big sizes, forgot to check finishline..

How do these fit?

i will get 2 of that blue pair if they drop for sure.  one of the black pair if they decide to have those release.  but still, where is the grey/orange and velvet hoops????

what nike needs to do is release what HE WEARS! not some random color than KD wont even rock in a game smh

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

what nike needs to do is release what HE WEARS! not some random color than KD wont even rock in a game smh
I must agree with you on this...But i must say the KD2 has become a favorite of mine, and the white pair just confirms it for me

went to HOH CHI today to get all stars n they didnt have a 10.5 or 11 left.  anyone know if these can found at a foot locker thru product locator?

Back
Top Bottom