Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by bahunt8

The block KD on the strap works on the blues unlike the blacks imo. Def need a pair of those. Also can anyone makeout what the patch on the tongue symbolizes? Playoffs?

Looks like a K on the left and a D on the right.  can't make out the rest.

35 on top, B on the bottom for Broingtons. And "Pure Commitment" banner under it all.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pay jape

anybody have personal pics of the black and red kd2's?

04032010379.jpg

this was the red black pair i saw at sheikh cerritos mall  couple of weeks back

ARE WE GOIN 2B SEEIN THE LAKERS COLORWAY DROP HERE IN THE US ANY DATE IF SO???.....I BELIEVE THEY DROPPED OVERSEAS ALREADY

Mom dukes just sent me my KD2´s. Shipping costs is a b..ch from DC to Finland young..but moms takes the tags off to get around customs..gotta love that.
And i am the only dude here that got the KD1´s and the KD2´s. Nobody be on any other shoe except Kobe´s or Bron´s.Plus they dont have ANY selection of bball shoes here.No J´s or nothin..just some AF1´s and dunks..thats it.Unless you go to Stockholm Sweden or Russia..thats the nearest Footlocker or Niketown..which IS good for me..with my hometown connect.

I was cookin these bammas in the KD1´s..and ima cook em again in the KD2´s.

Could any1 provide me with the footlocker sku to the texas kd2s? Would def appreciate it..

Man I have been flirting wit tha idea of grabbin the aways..I have had them on hold at my store 4ever lol..but I jus got the creamsicles in..man now I'm hooked on em..def grabbin a few more colorways!!

Back
Top Bottom