Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Dayum those PS all look so nice. I definitely hope we get those blue joints
pimp.gif
The MLKs are real clean too...

Originally Posted by Sneaky

1and12: you sure the mlk's had orange on them?

Other that i'd cop every pair up there
pimp.gif
Nope I just added the orange to make 'em pop a little
happy.gif

Thanks for the appreciation guys!

Those blue KDs look dope, but they have that awful big "KD" in block letters on the tongue. Whats wrong with the regular logo?

great season for Durant and the young Thunders. Big prob. I really like the shoes too. Still on the hunt for some cheap all stars

block letters remind me of the UNDFTD Terminator Hi releases in 04. They had STAT, DIRK, NASH, BRON. first pic I came across was Amare's.
3-15-148.jpg

hey, sorry for being so late on this, but can anyone tell me if the creamsicles sold out at all HOH's?

hey, sorry for being so late on this, but can anyone tell me if the creamsicles sold out at all HOH's?

Originally Posted by Jorh XD

hard to say because you cant order through phone or anything for HoH but if your lucky maybe you can do a footlocker stock locate with SKU # 41-05367-804

The block KD on the strap works on the blues unlike the blacks imo. Def need a pair of those. Also can anyone makeout what the patch on the tongue symbolizes? Playoffs?

Originally Posted by bahunt8

The block KD on the strap works on the blues unlike the blacks imo. Def need a pair of those. Also can anyone makeout what the patch on the tongue symbolizes? Playoffs?

Looks like a K on the left and a D on the right.  can't make out the rest.

Originally Posted by Jorh XD

Like I said earlier, they had them at both HoHs in Dallas this week.  According to the guys at both locations, they were pretty well stocked.  Give them a call.

According to SNeakernews, talking about the blue durants posted last page.
Kevin Durant and his Oklahoma City Thunder put on quite a show in the 2010 Playoffs, giving the Los Angeles Lakers one helluva match-up and almost stretching the series to a seventh game were it not for a timely Pau Gasol tip-in. Although we won’t be seeing Durant during the rest of the ‘09-’10 season, we may see another colorway of the Nike KD II; Kevin Durant’s father wore this never-before-seen colorway during one of the Home games against the Lakers. It features a blue upper and the KD on the strap – an alternate colorway to what KD has been wearing in the Playoffs – and a different logo on the tongue. These are set to hit select retailers in June so stick with Sneaker News for more release info.

HoH do not ship right? would stock locating it at FL work?

Back
Top Bottom