Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

[table][tr][td]l Knicks Fresh Knick l[/td][td]wrote:[/td][/tr][/table]
 but we also ned those colors that have nothing to do with oklahoma
Thanks, man... fans in Seattle are killing themselves right now - we love KD and his teammates, but can't stand that it isn't the SEATTLE SUPERSONICS tied 2-2 with the Lakers instead of the OKC Thunder... last thing we want is to have to buy OKC-colored KD shoes... what a dilemma.

Still waiting on the AAU/UW Huskies (in Seattle) KD II's to drop stateside, and I'm very excited for next year's green/white, Montrose Christian-themed KD III's.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

what nike needs to do is release what HE WEARS! not some random color than KD wont even rock in a game smh
agreed.

but we also ned those colors that have nothing to do with oklahoma

i feel what you saying. not knocking the other colors at all. but whats the point of him wearing shoes that we cant even get our hands on?

maybe Nike will release the USA pair this summer for the World Championships
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

went to HOH CHI today to get all stars n they didnt have a 10.5 or 11 left.  anyone know if these can found at a foot locker thru product locator?
try it bro 41-05367-804

Performance wise what can these be compared to? Any help would be appreciated. I need some new balling shoes.

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

Performance wise what can these be compared to? Any help would be appreciated. I need some new balling shoes.
great question, hmmm the other site gave it a A-, so im not sure..

and pay jape, your right

Got my GR pair in just in time to break out for tomorrow's game. Had to pull the trigger for 65. The details on these really make them, like the double stitching - one orange and one blue - as well as the "pebbled suede". I'm definitely pleased. I just wish we could get the Velvet Hoops!

30vyqg2.jpg

lk6bq.jpg

^ Ha yeah I guess so. Nike should really give us them as a HOH release. I wish I could get my hands on the Playoff Homes, probably my favorite so far. Something about all-white just screams to me!

FYI... I had to stop by Dallas for a couple days for work. Both HoHs (can't believe they have 2 only a few miles apart & LA only has one... yeah I'm bitter) had the Creamsicles and Texas colorways (along with the GRs). I managed to pick up both in my size (9.5). I don't think they're really moving much out there.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

I wish I could get my hands on the Playoff Homes, probably my favorite so far. Something about all-white just screams to me!

Co-sign. It looks so clean.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

7b516a572508b4da770744096240011ce0031fba.pjpg

now these are sick, i like these way better than the black with white sole. glad these are coming out in june instead.
I'll just drop this off here..

kd22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom