Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

I wanna cop, but i wanna make sure that these aren't hitting The US, cuz I would be hella pissed if i spent 200 and they drop here ..

Bib or anyone is that confirmed they not dropping in the USA ?

edit i know these aren't KD 2's but just wanted to share

i still don't believe they are limited to 100 pairs. i don't care what "sneakerfiles" or whatever site says. *kanye shrug*. i know for a fact that a friend in beijing said there were more than 10 pairs on display in the store....and i doubt 1/10 of all pairs for sale are on display. and oh yeah, he said they weren't moving at all in beijing...so....uh......yeah. lies. you guys can believe whatever. just stating what i know.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

any info more info about the blue KD2's (sorry for the beasting)

just need to know because ima bout to pull the trigger on the blue joints..
i feel you ...if that site wasn't so suspect i think i would've pulled the trigger already

I wanna cop, but i wanna make sure that these aren't hitting The US, cuz I would be hella pissed if i spent 200 and they drop here ..

These are the all star KD 1s. He wore those in the rookie/sophomore game in 2008 if im not mistaken.

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

any info more info about the blue KD2's (sorry for the beasting)

just need to know because ima bout to pull the trigger on the blue joints..
i feel you ...if that site wasn't so suspect i think i would've pulled the trigger already

same here..after seein the fake brons i dnt trust em

Is the writing on the bottom of the Chinas engraved or is it printed?

And what's it say, is it the same as the English version just translated?
398262-401_5_KD%20II%20Supreme%20401%20fw.jpg

Is the writing on the bottom of the Chinas engraved or just printed?

And what does it say, is it just the English translated?
398262-401_5_KD%20II%20Supreme%20401%20fw.jpg

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

These are the all star KD 1s. He wore those in the rookie/sophomore game in 2008 if im not mistaken.

yepp 2008, just wanted to share. just picked them up 2 days ago

pimp.gif
Nice Kd1's Fresh.
Man if those blue KD2 doesn't release I'll be pissed those look real nice.

footalog.com has them too, I ordered a pair a couple days ago but still haven't received confirmation or tracking, only ordered from them because they were listed on superkix which''lets you search 40 LEGIT shoe stores'' according to captain lazy eye.....For the epic fail.....well see what happens

That colorway is ILLL, a really unique colorway, I think nike should make some soccer cleats with that colorway or some airmax 1s or dunks.  It would look just at home.

Back
Top Bottom