Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

daaaamnn..thats bad news. I too went small on these and got a 9.5 because GR kd2s i need a 9.5 to ball in for the snug fit. But everything thing else im a 10, kobe 5s im a 10.5

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

qnl6p3.jpg

got my pair from footalog yesterday.....kinda disappointed because theyre a little tight.....I'm a true 9, some nike basketball I need a 9.5
LeBron 7s = 9, Kobe V = 9.5, I tried a GR pair of these in a 9.5 and they were good so thats what size I ordered but theyre still kinda snug. The leather is horrible though, don't know why its labeled supreme on the box.
It might be AF (Advanced Fit), many Nikes sold in Asia use that technology which is more suited to Asian feet, a little wider and flatter... but since it's tighter I'm not sure.

The Supreme versions of Nike Basketball shoes are referring to the fact that they are special editions, but the materials can be the same as GRs.

fresh - you don't like the all whites? those are meannnnnnnnnnnnn. hella clean/simple colorway. i'd cop in an instant.

scshift - i didn't know about the advanced fit stuff for asia, thanks for sharing.

these will be mine soon. very soon.
devil.gif

man im just gonna those white patent leather ones with blue, the box says its photo blue, its a consolacion prize lol

Anyone got any clue how long it takes for customs to screen the package? I just tracked my package and it says its in customs
eyes.gif

MoNeyLiCiouS wrote:
Anyone got any clue how long it takes for customs to screen the package? I just tracked my package and it says its in customs
eyes.gif

i used to work in shipping it basically depends on how thorough customs wants to. If all of the paper work is in order it should be out in a day or two. hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom