Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

oh yea
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I wanna cop, but i wanna make sure that these aren't hitting The US, cuz I would be hella pissed if i spent 200 and they drop here ..

Bib or anyone is that confirmed they not dropping in the USA ?

edit i know these aren't KD 2's but just wanted to share

I rather get these then the blues imo.....

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I wanna cop, but i wanna make sure that these aren't hitting The US, cuz I would be hella pissed if i spent 200 and they drop here ..

Bib or anyone is that confirmed they not dropping in the USA ?

edit i know these aren't KD 2's but just wanted to share

I rather get these then the blues imo.....
hmmm thats tough man.. but like pokemon 

gotta_catch_em_all.gif

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

footalog.com has them too, I ordered a pair a couple days ago but still haven't received confirmation or tracking, only ordered from them because they were listed on superkix which''lets you search 40 LEGIT shoe stores'' according to captain lazy eye.....For the epic fail.....well see what happens

footalog.com is legit, got my space jam retros from them. waiting patiently for these to drop in the US.. if they do
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Dope pickup fresh.

I really want those 30.1s man. I'm seriously 50/50 right now.

And post pics once u got em Ryan.

thanks man, im in the same boat man..

I want em, but if they drop in the US ima be like
mad.gif
, esp when i know i can save almost 120$ or buy another pair of creams or chinas

for those interested...footalog is the ebay seller on the 30.1s, you can talk em down to do it outside the bay for 180 shipped to the US.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

for those interested...footalog is the ebay seller on the 30.1s, you can talk em down to do it outside the bay for 180 shipped to the US.

they legit bro?

theyre suppose to be legit. My pair should be here by next week. Ill keep yall updated.

btw..shoebacca has the allstars for 65 shipped!

qnl6p3.jpg

got my pair from footalog yesterday.....kinda disappointed because theyre a little tight.....I'm a true 9, some nike basketball I need a 9.5
LeBron 7s = 9, Kobe V = 9.5, I tried a GR pair of these in a 9.5 and they were good so thats what size I ordered but theyre still kinda snug. The leather is horrible though, don't know why its labeled supreme on the box.

nice pics man... ughhhhh making me want a pair now AHHHHHHHHHHHH

not to throw salt in a wound, why didn't you order a bigger size. I always do that when im not sure if something will not fit.

like with clothes always order something bigger, if too big you can always alter it, and with shoes you always have the options of extra sox.. im just saying

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

qnl6p3.jpg

got my pair from footalog yesterday.....kinda disappointed because theyre a little tight.....I'm a true 9, some nike basketball I need a 9.5
LeBron 7s = 9, Kobe V = 9.5, I tried a GR pair of these in a 9.5 and they were good so thats what size I ordered but theyre still kinda snug. The leather is horrible though, don't know why its labeled supreme on the box.

u advise others to buy or stay away? im sooo close to pulling the trigger on these

Back
Top Bottom