Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

anyone know how these fit sizing wise? compared to nikes/kobes/jordans? thank in advance.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

In the background.. ol' yeller... thats my dog!!!! you the one that stole him.. lol

yea i stole ur dog but here go some better pic of my pickup earlier today

Why on Ebay they have these in my size for 165$
frown.gif
aren't these HOH?

First the BD1's go to a size 11 now this...not my day!

HOH Dallas got their shipment and will be releasing them this coming saturday...

Just got some of the Creamsicles from HOH MD, really happy with these, I love orange sneakers.

ifssag.jpg

2hi8en6.jpg

pimp.gif

^^^^ come on now....Creamsicles are not trash and they are not better looking or performing than the Kobe Vs....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^^ come on now....Creamsicles are not trash and they are not better looking or performing than the Kobe Vs....

its just my opinion.. i just dont like the shape of that kobe shoe.. its just not tough enough imo

like i said its just my opinion

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

Creamsicles are fresh trash

roll.gif

hater..

a way better looking shoe that them kobe 5's...

yo fresh u my dude but u know how i feel about dem joints they whack to me man n hell naw they r no where near da kobe 5s

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by jmizzo

its just my opinion.. i just dont like the shape of that kobe shoe.. its just not tough enough imo

like i said its just my opinion
I like them too don't get me wrong.... I am going to try and get a pair of the KD2s...

im coppin these. i passed on em this weekend for some futura his and some 90's.
but i will def get these next weekend with the 6's.

Back
Top Bottom