Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

^^^ how did you do that pic thing?

can you do those for the Velvet hoop shoes?

that red yellow and green is bannanas
I used the Print Screen key and pasted/cut them in Paint. The Velvet Hoop's are really nice. I just posted those other ones because I haven't seen them before.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

All-Star kd are up on eastbay. Not bad for $95
Thanks. I just pulled the trigger on the Kobe V and KD II All-Star's. Where I live in Canada, we don't normally get shoes like these. And eBay sellers are trying to sell the KD II's for $160
 in my size. And then like $40-50 to ship to Canada.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

you guys like bright color kicks ? Clown shoes man

HAHAHAH funny comment, thats why when u wear these u have to know how to tone it down with the outfit.

u cant have bright color kix with bright color shirts hats n etc.. Fashion 101 dude

and 
  V1nsanity3

pimp.gif
.. size 9 or 9.5 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23bryan

How do these fit? Might be picking up a pair of asg tommorow.
nerd.gif
they fit true to size.

i have to say, these are growing on me A LOT. just got the creamsicles last night, and they're amazing. even though forefoot zoom = heaven. heel = not so much. but still dope regardless. and the price tag...
pimp.gif
. will be copping the all star game's soon. these > lebron vii's.

also, nike better release the one's he's wearing at home. the powder blue bottoms.....if so....that's two pairs instantly for me. i think i might just double up on the creamsicles. definitely one of my favorite shoes to come out this year thus far. leo chang.... my dude. nh.

I'm liking a lot of the KD II colorways.

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Any Samples or PES

this one is very underrated, kicks are great for ballin even right of the box! forefoot zoom and the responsiveness is awesome!

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

has durant wore these in a game yet?

No, but a few of his teammates have worn that colorway.  In person, they're dope.  I will def have those on my feet this Spring/Summer.

YO is that steve from the "other forum"?

and naw brandon i haven't seen em... i think ima scoop those white blk and orange..

Yall feeling the velvet hoops?

Originally Posted by Steve212

No, but a few of his teammates have worn that colorway.  In person, they're dope.  I will def have those on my feet this Spring/Summer.

damn.

call me weird but i hate when they make a colorway and the player himself never wears them. i mean, they're dope, but he aint even score a point in em. maybe im just old school

damn.

call me weird but i hate when they make a colorway and the player himself never wears them. i mean, they're dope, but he aint even score a point in em. maybe im just old school

He definitely did wear them ,him and his whole team had creamsicles on one game but I think they lost but he had 40+

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

damn.

He definitely did wear them ,him and his whole team had creamsicles on one game but I think they lost but he had 40+
He was referring to the white/black/orange cw.

I don't think he has worn em and I've missed roughly 4-5 Thunder games this year so someone please correct me if I am wrong.

KD is stuck on those clean wht/blue/orange PE's.

James Harden has worn that wht/blk/orange and the wht/navy GR KD2's.

Back
Top Bottom