Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

I was going to buy the white/blue KDIIs today, but I didn't realize the material wasn't normal leather. If they were, I would've gotten them.

not diggin these to much.. they better step his shoe game up cuz his bball game is def up there.

Originally Posted by tOnerz21

not diggin these to much.. they better step his shoe game up cuz his bball game is def up there.
????

You're one of like 2 people not feeling these.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by tOnerz21

????

You're one of like 2 people not feeling these.
roll.gif
, hahaha so tru... people like this guy is people that rarely post, and only look at the first page and post...

Those are based off KD's AAU team and I think Summer RD is all we have. I'm REALLY hoping, LOVE that CW and if these perform even half as well as i'm expecting, it's a wrap.

i guess they dropped in asia already if im not mistaken or will be soon.  no set time or even guarantee they will be in the usa. i actually like them less everytime i see a pic posted.  i NEED grey w the orange sole.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i guess they dropped in asia already if im not mistaken or will be soon.  no set time or even guarantee they will be in the usa. i actually like them less everytime i see a pic posted.  i NEED grey w the orange sole.

yea the AAUs are dope but if someone asks about them please just post this picture..

wp_kd2_others_4_1280x800.jpg

and yep.. I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED grey/orange pair. Hoping for summer release so I don't have to spend so much money along with all my pre-graduation stuff. Thank God for 95 retail..

deionandmelo asked about the gray ones with orange sole, which ones are those. n are the usa gonna release

I'll cop those grey/orange if they release in a heartbeat, they are
pimp.gif
.  I like the simplicity of this shoe, the performance and the price is right.

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=14243

really? so similar to the other released pair, color code 141 and 100.  cmon, give us velvet hoops and the grey w orange sole!

Uh Oh... These are perfect to match my summer team's gear... Probably gonna pull the trigger on these.

Is it just me or is the KD2 have some really nice colors coming up as well? Velvet Hoops, PG Jaguars, Grey/Orange, and I'm feeling the Black/Red that just dropped too. That's 5 pairs, plus All-Stars, that I really need. Gonna be tough picking and choosing which ones!

Oh and I know this is late Fresh, but I mean I know I don't have to be a Texas fan to cop the Texas joints, but I just wouldn't feel right rocking them. I'd have everyone asking since when I was a Horns fan and it just wouldn't feel right! Nice pics of your Texas' though 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=14243

really? so similar to the other released pair, color code 141 and 100.  cmon, give us velvet hoops and the grey w orange sole!

Uh Oh... These are perfect to match my summer team's gear... Probably gonna pull the trigger on these.

Is it just me or is the KD2 have some really nice colors coming up as well? Velvet Hoops, PG Jaguars, Grey/Orange, and I'm feeling the Black/Red that just dropped too. That's 5 pairs, plus All-Stars, that I really need. Gonna be tough picking and choosing which ones!

Oh and I know this is late Fresh, but I mean I know I don't have to be a Texas fan to cop the Texas joints, but I just wouldn't feel right rocking them. I'd have everyone asking since when I was a Horns fan and it just wouldn't feel right! Nice pics of your Texas' though 
pimp.gif

yes, that is alot of colorways..

and thanks, and totally understand where you coming from bro

Back
Top Bottom