Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

KD did a 15 min interview then left back to his Skills Academy at ATTACK gym. He wore China KD2s and was interviewed by local radio station WGCI. Here's pics - sorry crappy Blackberry ones. I can post better ones from my camera later.

11qrg5t.jpg

30aao86.jpg

^^^ I WOULD LIKE 2 KNO THE SAME WAS THER ALOT OF PPL @ NT CHI 4THESE DO THEY HAVE ANY LEFT OR DID THEY SELL OUT???

sold out at NT CHI, a lot of Durants people were wearing mad heat orange and baby blue hyperfuses, hyperfuse low was worn by leo chang dude was there also

Yo.. called in today and found out only major HoH are getting them so my HoH (Daly City, CA) isn't getting them.. sorry to anyone who msgd me.
mad.gif

blessing in disguise though............ I can save my money and not get tempted to buy em.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I cannot wait for my pair to come in the mail
pimp.gif
good looks to u know who..

Day after i'm wearin to teach summer school
smokin.gif

Yea i'm kinda disapointed they didn't release them at HOH in maryland. Not trying to sound spoiled because I know its not one of the major HOH locations but you think they would take care of his home area. They turned out nice regardless but like chr1scross said its prob a blessing in disguise. I need to save some money lol.

moz-screenshot-8.png

15noa3s.jpg

quick pic i snapped before shipping them out, you know who you are.Couldve picked up pairs for whole NT fam if I knew people wanted them.
wink.gif

the colorway on these is niiiice. the blue pops, but the shoe itself, Im not a fan.

the white sole is what really does it for me. might double up.

4744528840_714c56d274.jpg

4744529760_b0b3748219.jpg

4743892545_03564d83b0.jpg

and yeah 95 for those wondering. just a lil shy off 105$ if your in L.A

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Yea i'm kinda disapointed they didn't release them at HOH in maryland. Not trying to sound spoiled because I know its not one of the major HOH locations but you think they would take care of his home area. They turned out nice regardless but like chr1scross said its prob a blessing in disguise. I need to save some money lol.

Saved me a trip to HoH MD. Hope HoHNY has them this weekend whem I'm there.

lol. they speak for themselves dawg. i jumped on them once we saw that blurry cell pic months ago. theyre f'n dope in person.
Like i said, that white sole is just so random but it fits so perfectly.
these 'll sell out by the weekend (popular sizes)

^ Those Creamsicle Hyperfuse's are too sick! Congrats on everyone who got their pairs, nice pics up there NWT!

I can't wait to get my pair in, big thanks to Rich aka bryscooplaygrifhold for helping me out and big ups to all those NTers who help each other out, one of the reasons I love the shoe game!

the more i see the white bottom the more they are starting to grow on me. Hopefully hohla still has my size when i go down there in 2 weeks.
Those hyperfuse creamsicles
smokin.gif

Damn man, we need a house of hoops BAD!!!! in orlando
mad.gif
missing out on all these releases irks me

Back
Top Bottom