Nike KD3 iD start on Feb 16

Originally Posted by NobleKane

oh wow i just noticed that if you select no flywire for the underlay panel that it subtracts $10 off. was that always there?

def not. interesting.. $125 hmmm 
ohwell.gif

oh wow i just noticed that if you select no flywire for the underlay panel that it subtracts $10 off. was that always there?

def not. interesting.. $125 hmmm 
ohwell.gif

no. tried that before and nothing changed. def something new. that's good.

no. tried that before and nothing changed. def something new. that's good.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

not feeling that patent leather.. makes the shoe look to cheap

i agree. was hoping the patent would be better quality, but based on those pics they do like cheap

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

not feeling that patent leather.. makes the shoe look to cheap

i agree. was hoping the patent would be better quality, but based on those pics they do like cheap

I don't think the quality of the patent leather looks bad. Looks decent to me. (But I'm not really a fan of patent leather anyway.) Not really liking the colours they chose for that pair though.

I don't know if it's Nike's mission to make the Nike ID samples as bland as possible, but whenever I see the samples of ID's before anyone orders any, they usually look pretty unappealing. You've got to wait until people on the forums post their own pairs.

I don't think the quality of the patent leather looks bad. Looks decent to me. (But I'm not really a fan of patent leather anyway.) Not really liking the colours they chose for that pair though.

I don't know if it's Nike's mission to make the Nike ID samples as bland as possible, but whenever I see the samples of ID's before anyone orders any, they usually look pretty unappealing. You've got to wait until people on the forums post their own pairs.

Anyone order any yet? Just curious....

Fresh Like Will....fell free to holla at me.

Anyone order any yet? Just curious....

Fresh Like Will....fell free to holla at me.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Is not having zoom air in the heel a deal breaker for you guys. I personally really like the kd3.

not for me it wasnt. my gr pair has enough cushioning in the heel for me. not too firm and not too soft. and with the cushioned insole that comes with the id pair it should be even better.

i wish the fade could be put on the mesh side panel. 

Thanks for the help, I think the options are fantastic thus far, especially the new york knicks colorways.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Is not having zoom air in the heel a deal breaker for you guys. I personally really like the kd3.

not for me it wasnt. my gr pair has enough cushioning in the heel for me. not too firm and not too soft. and with the cushioned insole that comes with the id pair it should be even better.

i wish the fade could be put on the mesh side panel. 

Thanks for the help, I think the options are fantastic thus far, especially the new york knicks colorways.

I wish there was a option for a clear sole, the soles on the KD III All stars got me wanting similar pairs other colorways.

I wish there was a option for a clear sole, the soles on the KD III All stars got me wanting similar pairs other colorways.

Originally Posted by bruintaf

this ID is one of my fav's to play with, more than even the kobe's and i'mma kobe lover.

Livestrong's:

vw-1

Inspiration:

nike_zoom_kobe_iv_livestrong_3-570x377.jpg
TOO DOPE.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bruintaf

this ID is one of my fav's to play with, more than even the kobe's and i'mma kobe lover.

Livestrong's:

vw-1

Inspiration:

nike_zoom_kobe_iv_livestrong_3-570x377.jpg
TOO DOPE.
eek.gif

thanks aldy. i'm close to pulling the trigger on the livestrong's but waiting for more pics from those that ordered

thanks aldy. i'm close to pulling the trigger on the livestrong's but waiting for more pics from those that ordered

Back
Top Bottom