Nike KD3 iD start on Feb 16

Thanks, Bahunt8,

Caliba, totally agreed-orange outsole and orange full grain would be great.  Probably gonna do an orange patent anyway..

Thanks, Bahunt8,

Caliba, totally agreed-orange outsole and orange full grain would be great.  Probably gonna do an orange patent anyway..

^^ i actually did.. and they just came in today lol

[/img]

dedicated to the GREATEST Knicks Center since Patrick Ewing (eat your heart out Chris Dudley =x ) .... Timofey Mozgov aka The MozGOD aka Mozzy Aka Tissue Paper Timo Aka Mozzarella Cheese Aka Mozzaveli

^^ i actually did.. and they just came in today lol

[/img]

dedicated to the GREATEST Knicks Center since Patrick Ewing (eat your heart out Chris Dudley =x ) .... Timofey Mozgov aka The MozGOD aka Mozzy Aka Tissue Paper Timo Aka Mozzarella Cheese Aka Mozzaveli

^^ Perfect post timing.
laugh.gif
  Those look great; love the all blue bottoms with a little hit of orange!

anyone ever try nubuck material?  Does it crease bad like the patent?  Bout to pull the trigger on a pair but gotta decide between nubuck or leather

anyone ever try nubuck material?  Does it crease bad like the patent?  Bout to pull the trigger on a pair but gotta decide between nubuck or leather

really like how these turned out. the only thing that really bothers me is that the sole is a different shade of yellow compared to the leather but owell.

really like how these turned out. the only thing that really bothers me is that the sole is a different shade of yellow compared to the leather but owell.

Back
Top Bottom