Nike KD3 iD start on Feb 16

Pulled the trigger and made a "Draft Day" colorway. I love them!

1c8363e937d1fb57d3caf3f8f547176143cb8661.pjpg

Wow, I think every iD I see in here I am liking and has genuinely turned out nice. I can't say the same for the Kobe thread.

Wow, I think every iD I see in here I am liking and has genuinely turned out nice. I can't say the same for the Kobe thread.

yeah..i ordered mines today. $160.05 shipped to ny. paying tax+shipping FTL
frown.gif
hopefully mines will look as good as the ones above.

yeah..i ordered mines today. $160.05 shipped to ny. paying tax+shipping FTL
frown.gif
hopefully mines will look as good as the ones above.

New ID's, almost identical to my last pair, but with full grain leather instead of patent (hopefully less creasing), and a white KD logo:

New ID's, almost identical to my last pair, but with full grain leather instead of patent (hopefully less creasing), and a white KD logo:

Agreed Blake,

Have really enjoyed everyone's IDs on here so far.  Only issue for me at this stage is,

Which is better, one pair of IDs, or 3 pair GRs(orioles, ********, grey/yellows, Home POP v2s, etc...)

The great thing about the KD3 is that the GR colorways that are out, and now on discount are absolutely amazing!

Agreed Blake,

Have really enjoyed everyone's IDs on here so far.  Only issue for me at this stage is,

Which is better, one pair of IDs, or 3 pair GRs(orioles, ********, grey/yellows, Home POP v2s, etc...)

The great thing about the KD3 is that the GR colorways that are out, and now on discount are absolutely amazing!

NOT Livestrongs, just all-yellow shoes with a little black and white.  Neither Lance Armstrong nor his people invented yellow and black; not every ID needs unmistakebly direct inspiration by a previous model or team..

NOT Livestrongs, just all-yellow shoes with a little black and white.  Neither Lance Armstrong nor his people invented yellow and black; not every ID needs unmistakebly direct inspiration by a previous model or team..

^^ ^nice live....... jk lol

this only makes me wish that there was an orange sole option as well as an orange "full grain leather" option.

^^ ^nice live....... jk lol

this only makes me wish that there was an orange sole option as well as an orange "full grain leather" option.

Back
Top Bottom