Nike KD3 iD start on Feb 16

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

hope creams and 3m is an option. I dont think that GR leather on these is a good look
sick.gif

co-sign.  In general though nikeid is stingy with reflective material.  The last time they let us use it was on the air max 1 last summer.  If they give us 3m I will id a kd3 otherwise I will pass as these tend to look like a payless version of nikes

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

hope creams and 3m is an option. I dont think that GR leather on these is a good look
sick.gif

co-sign.  In general though nikeid is stingy with reflective material.  The last time they let us use it was on the air max 1 last summer.  If they give us 3m I will id a kd3 otherwise I will pass as these tend to look like a payless version of nikes

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Why do I have a feeling Nike will be putting options similar to those of the Soldier 4s...

wow i just looked at what those options were. what a joke

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Why do I have a feeling Nike will be putting options similar to those of the Soldier 4s...

wow i just looked at what those options were. what a joke

I just hope they have the wide option like the hyperdunks. It will be a great relief for my pinky.

I just hope they have the wide option like the hyperdunks. It will be a great relief for my pinky.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by al3x89

if they are around $100. i'll buy
just add $20 or $25 to retail and that's how much they'll cost on nike iD.

i can do $105
pimp.gif
 i'm sure durant wants to keep the price low, but i think nike has the final say?

Originally Posted by al3x89

if they are around $100. i'll buy
just add $20 or $25 to retail and that's how much they'll cost on nike iD.

i can do $105
pimp.gif
 i'm sure durant wants to keep the price low, but i think nike has the final say?

durant has nothing to do w/ the price directly. the tech and materials used determines the final pricing from nike. if you follow nikeid, you'll see that the price for the id's are 20-25 difference from the retail prices. pitty cause when nikeid first started, it was only 10 more to id a shoe.

durant has nothing to do w/ the price directly. the tech and materials used determines the final pricing from nike. if you follow nikeid, you'll see that the price for the id's are 20-25 difference from the retail prices. pitty cause when nikeid first started, it was only 10 more to id a shoe.

$10 more? damn.. i wish that was still the case. i remember the ZK4 being $140. a LOT of ID's were done that year, compared to the ZK5 and 6. 

$10 more? damn.. i wish that was still the case. i remember the ZK4 being $140. a LOT of ID's were done that year, compared to the ZK5 and 6. 

Back
Top Bottom