Nike KD3 iD start on Feb 16

I'll admit all these options are pretty fun, though I doubt I'll actually place an order. Here's my Sonics take (would have liked a green outsole option...):

EHYTq.jpg

The fade option is quite nice. At least we get to select the colors. No clear outsole though? 
frown.gif

The fade option is quite nice. At least we get to select the colors. No clear outsole though? 
frown.gif

Are they more expensive because of the extra flywire? I see extra flywire in a few designs......

Are they more expensive because of the extra flywire? I see extra flywire in a few designs......

Originally Posted by jman8811

they are more expensive because nike is STUPID. i hope nobody buys these. give nike the big %%#$ you for trying to bend us over backwards

Originally Posted by jman8811

they are more expensive because nike is STUPID. i hope nobody buys these. give nike the big %%#$ you for trying to bend us over backwards

Back
Top Bottom