Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

I really hope Nike pushes the KD line, I think it has a lot of potential.

Oklahoma City's colors present some great color blocking.. I'm excited to see how the line grows. I really hope Kevin stays with the franchise that drafted him.

According to Kevin he could care less about how the shoe looks, he just wants good performance:

Hopefully they treat him right and keep styling the shoe better and better. I think the Marketing people at Nike need to buy into that "Tarantula" nickname.. They could really run with that.
nerd.gif

These color schemes are musts for me:
pimp.gif

6772769.jpg
6772770.jpg

I really hope Kevin stays with the franchise that drafted him.
Whoa, buddy... Kevin Durant was drafted by the SEATTLE SUPERSONICS and won the 2007 rookie of the year reppin' Supersonic green and gold.  Let's not disrespect history and Seattle like that.

OKC just sort of acquired him and an NBA team after their owner Clay Bennett swindled the city of Seattle and its loyal fans.

^^
laugh.gif
You both have a point. Just depends on perspective.

the new pics of the blk/blue makes em look a bit better.

The NBA hasn't been that nice for the Pacific Northwest in the past decade.

Atleast Oklahoma City changed the franchise's name. I don't know anything about Memphis, but do they actually have Grizzly bears?

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

I say Nike give KD the Hyperfuse Tech... Kobe gets Flywire/Zoom; LeBron gets Flywire/Air Max
Yes, I agree Nike needs to run with the ventilation/hyperfuse idea for Durantula.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

They should've just made the Hyperfuse be his sig. not a fan of his line at all, but to each their own.
Wrong. KD deserves his own sig shoe. Nike took the right steps in signing him to his own deal.

... and when do these release?

And to add more lol..

I wish we were getting these:

nike-kd-iii-3.jpg

..as opposed to these:

2hz0j76.jpg

*notice the difference in flywire and midsole. The rendering makes them look sooo much better..

I do like the fact that these have mesh-like material on the side.. Breathability?? Yes please.

All these are recent pics:

nike-air-max-lebron-viii-new-colorways-wall-teaser.jpg
6772769.jpg

And they all have crisscrossing flywire and the outrigger has that jagged pointed edge, compared to these:

blk-photo-kd3-1.jpg

*crisscrossed flywire but not the same detail on the midsole.

Safe to say that we'll see the style of the 3 pics above??

These are what the KD3 look like...

And not like this...

But has an outrigger like this sample...

The KD3 has a midsole that points upward after the flywire..kinda like the Hyperdunk 2010..after all Leo Chang created the Hyperfuse, Hyperdunk, and the KD3´s.

I'd definitely cop this for balling. I guess it would really make it cooler if they used other material rather than leather upper. Well i can't blame nike because the KDs are suppose to be cheaper than usual high end basketball shoes (i.e KB andLBJ) Because KD pinpointed to get this kicks at lower price point for kids(and us) would afford them.

a creamsicle colorway for this would be awesome!!! or maybe a USA also on the safe side.

Lovin' the buttons and the back panel

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by never wear them

The shoe itself is whack.... Colorways will make this shoe.

this.....

can't wait to see a creamsicle colorway.. if they bring em out
eyes.gif
I hope Nike drops an uncreamsicle as well as a creamsicle

Release date: 12/25/10

Source: Nicekicks.com

edit: I'm going to feel guilty trying to buy these after Christmas.

Here are some more pics..just to clear up the massive confusion due to all the sample pics of the KD3..This is what it looks like mid sole wise and over all look of the shoe..

I know that there are haters out there that dont like the change from the KD2 to the KD3. I guess i can be the first to say that i am very excited about these kicks..and ima cop the original away color, the blackout colorway they keep mentioning, and the home colorway.

Originally Posted by reppin va

Here are some more pics..just to clear up the massive confusion due to all the sample pics of the KD3..This is what it looks like mid sole wise and over all look of the shoe..

I know that there are haters out there that dont like the change from the KD2 to the KD3. I guess i can be the first to say that i am very excited about these kicks..and ima cop the original away color, the blackout colorway they keep mentioning, and the home colorway.

Thank you for the info and pics
pimp.gif

I'm with you about being excited. Can't wait to scoop a pair for ball.

Back
Top Bottom