Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

i like these but god nike stop putting the little flywire tag on there. ruins shoes. just like it ruined the air max 2010... we know its there. quit putting a %@$%#*@ tag on there...

nike should take KD seriously. he jus won the gold, he's gonna carry nike soon. they should give him nice sets of shoes.

the 2s were good as it is. why add flywire? I would understand if they add that weird thing from hyperfuse but why flywire and with that ugly tag?
in stead of flywire give us more heel cusioning

nike-zoom-kd-iii-3-black-white-photo-blue-1.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iii-3-black-white-photo-blue-3.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iii-3-black-white-photo-blue-31.jpg

they doin my son dirty 
tired.gif
\

i like the fact that KD wants to make his shoes more affordable but if a small price increase meant some good designs and technology like air max 360/zoom/full flywire then i would be in favor of it

he should be getting a line equal to what the pennys were

^

If lebrons are around 160

Kobe's around 130

Why can't KD's be around 100? Is that hyperfuse/team shoe territory?

I think $100 to get full flywire or heel zoom is worth it to a lot of people. Unless we are over-estimating how much tech $12 dollars extra at retail is warranted.

instead of going forward with the KD signiture lineup they sort of took a couple of steps back with this one
30t6p3b.gif

mybe off topic but, saw at champs sports. the KD 2's are on sale for 59.99 jus letting u guys kno.

Back
Top Bottom