Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

so my HOME ST's should be coming in next week, ill post a pic of my only 2 KD3's and very happy with em
smile.gif

KD has been tearing it up..  seems like he has been playing in just about every charity game you hear about..  just wish we had basketball to watch instead of all these fluff games.. 

i think i saw someone post the black/grey cw were at some outlets but i cant remember, check ebay, should be able to find em for a good price there

Finally stopped being cheap and created a pair of Entourages on ID. Now just got to play the waiting game..

My first pair of IDS, STOKED!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Finally stopped being cheap and created a pair of Entourages on ID. Now just got to play the waiting game..

Bro, please post when you get them.
I might iD me a pair of both South Beach and Entourages this weekend before they pull the plug on the KD3's.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Post a photo when you get them.
The kd3 id's in that colorway are sick, might do the same before they pull the plug.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

whered u get that ST for $135 though kwong?

ebay bro! i actually got both pairs from there.  Got the orioles for under retail too
pimp.gif

ive been wanting to ID the entourages but cant seem to pull the trigger either :/

Originally Posted by kwong819

ebay bro! i actually got both pairs from there.  Got the orioles for under retail too
pimp.gif

ive been wanting to ID the entourages but cant seem to pull the trigger either :/

Damn, you must be a small size. I've seen my size (13) go for $249 - $299 on the bay.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by kwong819

pimp.gif

Damn, you must be a small size. I've seen my size (13) go for $249 - $299 on the bay.

im a 10-10.5 i guess that would be pretty small compared to you haha

i need to stop being lazy do the entourage kd III myself. i had em in my cart just the other day but couldnt do it. smh.
and dang Kwon! thats my size. i havent seen any at that price =/ 

are there fake scoring titles floating around? not sure if I'm going to get one for under retail coz its surely a dirt and yellow sole magnet.

so i checked nikeid to see if i can make a creamsicle colorway, ended up making this
lKbcR.png

And that price....jesus. Early xmas gift to myself?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

If I were you, I'd look to get 150-175ish for them...

thanks again for the advice..  ended up getting 160 shipped for them.. can't complain at all since I didn't pay that much for them and they are ending up with someone that will appreciate them more than i would..  now i have some more money to add to my piggy bank for the next time i see a pair i can't live without.. 

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

Originally Posted by sho3tym

If I were you, I'd look to get 150-175ish for them...

thanks again for the advice..  ended up getting 160 shipped for them.. can't complain at all since I didn't pay that much for them and they are ending up with someone that will appreciate them more than i would..  now i have some more money to add to my piggy bank for the next time i see a pair i can't live without.. 
That's a fair price.

Back
Top Bottom