Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Today for me:

2dbwd4i.jpg

Got a pair of Orioles lined up for $59. Pretty excited. I slept on KDs line, but I'm really liking the colorways (and price). Stoked for the IVs.

So I'm really thinking on doing an Id pair of the 3's probably doing after the Entourage pair so what is the price I'm looking at after the $135 charge is it over $200? I live in Mpls if that makes a difference. Never made an Id pair.

I really need a pair of ********, they are too ill. The maroon and the gum bottom work perfectly together.

can anybody help me out with some info on this colorway of the KD3's?
nerd.gif
 looked for more pics or info on them but can't seem to find anything.. dont' think they are id's, samples or promos since they have normal tags on the inside with a 801 color code on them..  any help or info would be much appreciated.. thanks.. 

they look like the eybl/aau joints from a while back...dope colorway how'd you manage to cop and what size?

I ended up staying up most of the night going through the 131 pages of this thread and ended up seeing these mentioned..  but thanks for the replies and info on these.. they are a size 12.5.. 

what y'all think is a good price on the ST?? found some but not looking to get killed on resellers prices
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

I ended up staying up most of the night going through the 131 pages of this thread and ended up seeing these mentioned..  but thanks for the replies and info on these.. they are a size 12.5.. 

KD3 Mac Irvine Fire PE (AAU program, Black/Orange)
i remember sho3tym showed us a pic b4.

Originally Posted by kwong819

what y'all think is a good price on the ST?? found some but not looking to get killed on resellers prices
30t6p3b.gif

150-75 most likely.  I am not certain on production #s but it doesn't seem like there were tons of ST2s or 3s, so probably anything under 200.00 is a good deal depending on your size.  Good luck!

Originally Posted by bib10

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

KD3 Mac Irvine Fire PE (AAU program, Black/Orange)
i remember sho3tym showed us a pic b4.
I ended up seeing that, but thanks again since I forgot what page it was on and didn't feel like browsing all of them again..  i tried to Google that program and see if I could come up with some more info, but the top two results were pages off this thread..  seems like they might be kind of rare since they were made for that program..  anybody have an idea of what they might be worth? not really much to base it off so I'm not sure what a reasonable price for them would be..  

I doubt they're worth a ton.

If they are Mac Irvin's they are somewhat rare, they probably made 100-150 for the program, remember that is just a guess on my part.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I doubt they're worth a ton.

If they are Mac Irvin's they are somewhat rare, they probably made 100-150 for the program, remember that is just a guess on my part.
I'm not thinking I hit the jackpot, but was just trying to see what other info I could get before I tried to set a price on them.. I knew they weren't a 1 of 10 or something like that, but figured they had to be somewhat limited since I can't really find any info on them or any other pictures other than the one you posted..  I appreciate the insight on them and hopefully I can sell them to someone that'll appreciate them and/or actually get some use out of them..  too loud for me, but I agree it is a great colorway for this shoe and the patent leather really makes them pop.. 

Damn, killer price for those STs. Mad jealous 
smokin.gif

In less exciting news, I just copped a pair of ******** off the 'bay for $49

Back
Top Bottom