Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Finally got my pair...

dggfgl.jpg

2q052jc.jpg

hv0v0i.jpg

6dr7nr.jpg

2eoiank.jpg

sottsw.jpg
NICe RON!! were you able to scoop them up with your discount? 

these babies came in the mail today
pimp.gif

i can't wait to break them out...
eyes.gif
don't have anything to rock with them. i guess i'll just wear a thunder shirt.
tired.gif

kinda mad they didnt have my size in the Pikas at NTSM....I like em in pics, but when I saw em in person my eyes lit up
eek.gif
such a dope shoe.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

anybody wear these? are they really that narrow?
yea had to go half size up as eastbay indicated on site
but the fit on these comfortable as can be
im happy bout my pick up

Didn't you also have to go a size up in the KD2? I remember trying on a pair of CS. I wear a 12, very narrow shoe. Tried a 13 and it was too big. Only cw of KD2/KD3 I really liked. Orange>yellow.

Originally Posted by s dubl

kinda mad they didnt have my size in the Pikas at NTSM....I like em in pics, but when I saw em in person my eyes lit up
eek.gif
such a dope shoe.
That sucks, I didn't think NTSM would sell out in some sizes of the Xmas cw.  Did you try NTLA? 

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

eek.gif
such a dope shoe.
That sucks, I didn't think NTSM would sell out in some sizes of the Xmas cw.  Did you try NTLA? 
naw, passed by NTLA on my way but only planned on hitting SM because I wanted to order some IDs. Didnt feel like dealing with the traffic to make my way back to NTLA.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

eek.gif
such a dope shoe.
naw, passed by NTLA on my way but only planned on hitting SM because I wanted to order some IDs. Didnt feel like dealing with the traffic to make my way back to NTLA.
Yeah, NTSM is more convenient. Hope you get your pair, there's still some floating around.

I'm debating on getting the Pikas or the Del-Sol Kobe 6. Might have to go with the KD3 just because there cheaper. Then scoop up the del-sol on my next check.

Back
Top Bottom