Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Finally arrived!!

3M is all over this shoe, my pair has some lumpy toe box.. ehh!
ohwell.gif
 it's all good though

just saw a blue/white C/W at my local FNL..

"Desingned and engineered to the exact specifcations of Kevin Durant"

Originally Posted by jsmith42

KD3's just recently started growing on me. Usually don't like lowtop shoes but I actually like these. Cant beat em for 87 dollars.

These aren't low tops.

ohhhh nooo i was looking for something better.... i mine as well get those x-mas joints.... but the color is..... kinda week

If any of yall follow KD on facebook, check out his page. He posts up pictures of fans with his kicks, and I made it! I'm the white kid wearing the blue KD jersey holding the Creamsicles and Scoring Titles with the Christmas Day IIIs resting on top. Check it!

Just saw those pics. 
smokin.gif

The TB colors are up on NDC but there "Out of stock" maybe there getting ready to drop.

Welcome to the KD 3M family.  Had to throw in the Kiddos Pikachu for all you fans of the new nickname.  Pictures absolutely do not capture how sweet and lemony these bad boys are!

a911634ccbdbffb1a659ecc3c88a9e6ef4336377.pjpg

c671624fcadaf0b0a6bc345ce8b6ea124ce79c02.pjpg

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Welcome to the KD 3M family.  Had to throw in the Kiddos Pikachu for all you fans of the new nickname.  Pictures absolutely do not capture how sweet and lemony these bad boys are!

a911634ccbdbffb1a659ecc3c88a9e6ef4336377.pjpg

c671624fcadaf0b0a6bc345ce8b6ea124ce79c02.pjpg

I love the CREAMSICLES AND LEMON HEADS AKA PIKACHUS BUT NIKE c'mon 3M??? I cant even wear these badboys a second time because they crease sooooo bad.

^mine had about an inch and a half crease on the inside toe box after wearing them today to school

KenJi714 wrote:
these shoes are no no for casual imo

Not suprised you said this, wasn't you saying only grown men are suppose to wear subtle colors.

30t6p3b.gif
..  You already know posting a pic of how you suppose to wear these causually in the summer time.  

that white/blue/orange pair is bananas...

I have only tried on the Christmas pair thus far, I'm happy with the fit.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

^mine had about an inch and a half crease on the inside toe box after wearing them today to school
sick.gif
imo i would only wear those with shorts. whatever though...nice pick up
pimp.gif

^what is your reasoning for this? at first i had some defensive thoughts but on second thought don't care, i'm just curious as to what you think.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

KenJi714 wrote:

Not suprised you said this, wasn't you saying only grown men are suppose to wear subtle colors.

30t6p3b.gif
..  You already know posting a pic of how you suppose to wear these causually in the summer time.  
? Yes i said grown men are not suppose to wear these kind of bright shoes for casual especially with jeans. Im sure most people agree with my statement.
KD3 christmas for ball = yes
pimp.gif

___________for casual wear like dude with jean above= No No
sick.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

KenJi714 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
? Yes i said grown men are not suppose to wear these kind of bright shoes for casual especially with jeans. Im sure most people agree with my statement.
pimp.gif

sick.gif
tired.gif

Like I said in response to your statement. there is no Rule book on what "grown men" are suppose to wear.

I just dislike it when people try to influence there beliefs. Its alot of shoes that I dislike and don't go into other threads and write "IMO no for casual use" "these are not for grown men"

because its not my place

Like I said in the previous statement, Will post a pic on how to wear them, WITH SHORTS

Originally Posted by KenJi714

KenJi714 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
tired.gif

Like I said in response to your statement. there is no Rule book on what "grown men" are suppose to wear.

I just dislike it when people try to influence there beliefs. Its alot of shoes that I dislike and don't go into other threads and write "IMO no for casual use" "these are not for grown men"

because its not my place

Like I said in the previous statement, Will post a pic on how to wear them, WITH SHORTS
 Yea it's much better with shorts. Just showing my opinion about style especially since it's 2011 and people should dress more professionally. I know some people are careless of what they wear but there is a point where you should be self conscious of what you wear. I just think it's better to dress according to your age. I'm sure you don't see your pop wearing these shoes with jean ?
laugh.gif

lol.. your right about not seeing my pops wearing these type of shoes.. my dad is 45, im 24 of course when i get near that age im gonna be long gone from the shoe game..

wearing these shoes with a nice White T and Cargo's are gonna look great in the summer time.. but you always get them fools that try to over match.. SMH..

I get your drift and i hope you can understand where im coming from. And I do agree with you about people dressing more professionally, esp when hitting up clubs, socail networks

and Esp work.. but what happends to the days you just wanna relax and throw on something specail.

the away's look crappy in the stock photos and probably not the nicest in the series but are actually amazingly nice in person...the leather isn't as plasticky as they seem...for the price, it's a nice shoe for ballin' on the asphalt.

Back
Top Bottom