Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

This pic makes them look like it has a metallic finish on the leather. Im really feelin how the lace tabs says "LA" and "2011" on the other.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man I can't wait for my birthday the Nikestore at MOA said there getting the Kobe;s and Lebron's ASG kicks hopefully they get the KD's.

On the Eastbay website it states that the KD3's run .5 small.. Any truth to this? Thanks in advance

WOW those ASGs are pure fire. Don't own any Durant kicks yet but this might just have to be my first pickup.

def getting a pair of these. this was what i waiting for to finally grab a kd3. best asg shoe of the bunch imo

Thanks for the comments fellas
And man those all stars are nice. Love what they did with the sole.

My favourite colour is blue. I just messed around to see what the ASG's would look like if KD played on the East.

eastkdiii.jpg

wow at those blue joints.. WOWOWOWOWOWO

and thanks guys on the extra pics, but those aren't mine I meant to say i found em on ebay, while searching for some kd pics

wow nike should just make an east kd3 for the heck of it. that shade of blue is perfect!

the color green doesn't get enough love from nike as much as other colors lol.
i mean, as far as basketball shoes AND GRs.

Haha. No problem. They look like photoshops to me, but I probably see them differently after making them.

Here's one more. Can't wait for the KD III's to hit Nike ID.

armykdiii.jpg

Back
Top Bottom