Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Used the Christmas pair for the Creamsicle PS.

creamsiclekdiii.jpg
Question is , Will we be able to make this CW on nikeid?

samething i was thinking.... plzzz plzz nike
embarassed.gif

^That's a tough one Sdot...ebay might have a couple pairs, but I don't know how reasonable the prices will be......

Originally Posted by jman8811

^That's a tough one Sdot...ebay might have a couple pairs, but I don't know how reasonable the prices will be......

i shouldn't have passed on the 26th, i figured theyd sit but i was incorrect.

anyone have problems when wearing the kd iii's for ball?? i haven't broken my christmas days in yet and am pretty hesitant to play ball in them coz they're kinda stiff and seem to lack cushioning.. i can't help but compare them to the kobe's so i just end up using those instead..

I have a friend that makes semi frequent trips to OKC and he said there is still an abundance of christmas KD 3's sitting at various retailers. If you really want them I'm sure you could check the regional forums and find someone in OKC that is nice enough to hook you up with a pair.

Perhaps I missed this along the way, but does anyone who has the ASGs have pics on their feet?  Was all primed to grab a pair or two of ASGs, but the Huarache Alpha release may have put a damper on that.  Talk about two awesome colorways of two great shoes for pretty reasonable.  Forget about Kobes and Brons right now.  I am all in on the better priced/less hyped kicks right now that aren't impossible to get for retail.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

I have a friend that makes semi frequent trips to OKC and he said there is still an abundance of christmas KD 3's sitting at various retailers. If you really want them I'm sure you could check the regional forums and find someone in OKC that is nice enough to hook you up with a pair.
yea those didn't move no units out here.
laugh.gif
I still see some of the All Star KD 2s from time to time

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Perhaps I missed this along the way, but does anyone who has the ASGs have pics on their feet?  Was all primed to grab a pair or two of ASGs, but the Huarache Alpha release may have put a damper on that.  Talk about two awesome colorways of two great shoes for pretty reasonable.  Forget about Kobes and Brons right now.  I am all in on the better priced/less hyped kicks right now that aren't impossible to get for retail.

you and me both! all star durants and Huarache Alphas were a must have and great pickups for near $100

Just got the home colorway of the KD3´s..so i changed my ballin shoe rotation for this year.I havent seen many people post up pics of the home color..so i just wanted to post mine.Next will be the all-stars or maybe the blackouts with some red/maroon elite socks.

^Nice pic reppin! Just bought the white/navy colorway...should be here tomorrow. How do you like ballin' in these so far?

For those interested, we will be carrying the ASG KD3 next week.  Please note, they will be extremely limited.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by jman8811

^Nice pic reppin! Just bought the white/navy colorway...should be here tomorrow. How do you like ballin' in these so far?
I love em.They feel better than the KD2´s to me.I have normal feet so i didnt have an issue at all..i did get a 13 though..i normally get 12.5. I heard of some people with flat feet say that due to the strap on the inside of the shoe..their feet were hurting at first til the break in point..but to me..the shoe is great.
pimp.gif

Nice pics coolgrey, how was the traction on the ASG's? I am really hoping that these have amazing grip (squeak, squeak)...and how would you compare these to the Kobe IV's, if you balled in them at all......

Back
Top Bottom